• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 2, 2020

    Everquest Fironia Vie - looking for friends and a guild

    Everquest Fironia Vie - looking for friends and a guild


    Fironia Vie - looking for friends and a guild

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Don't have many friends just started on the server about a week ago looking for people to play with. I currently have a shaman and a mage in the mid 60's both gold subbed willing to drop mercs if I can find enougg people to play with. Additionally I'm looking for a casual or leveling guild just to have some conversation with as my mercs aren't really talkative...

    submitted by /u/warthar
    [link] [comments]

    Live trio - SK/Enc + druid or shaman??

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Recently came back to the game and have been leveling a SK/ENC/DRU group. SK is heroic, enc/druid are 81 and from when I was playing on FV previously. ENC and SK are there to stay, as I want a player tank and some of the stuff i've been able to do with an ENC in the past are just bananas. Current grouping plan would be SK/ENC/DRU with Healer and 2 caster dps mercs.

    Last night in discussion with my guild about things to be doing right now for progression, leveling, etc, we were discussing that 3rd group spot. There were folks encouraging dropping the druid and putting in a shaman. Having that 3rd spot with some healing potential seems to be ideal for my mindset, especially with thoughts of doing some of the old raids at some point.

    Druid: pros: ports, DS, heals, tracking, evac, rez. Cons: no self mana regen (or minimal), no buffs (healer merc buffs better)

    Shaman: better slows than enc, melee buffs, canni, heals, AE root for additional CC

    I'm told that the DOTs and DD are roughly the same for SHM/DRU

    With shaman, would likely run 2 melee dps mercs? More consistent damage with no worries about mana.

    Am I missing anything?

    I'm still leaning towards my current group, as the ports/evac/tracking are just very useful. Great to be able to track a named, go assassinate it and then evac out.

    submitted by /u/malav55
    [link] [comments]

    Experience

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    What is better experience for a single player. MOLO or Duo.

    submitted by /u/castor--troy
    [link] [comments]

    Non-Basic Bitch leveling path?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    So after having done P99 and TLPs several times over I'm trying to do leveling a little bit different than the normal easy path. I also hate the competition for camps in the early days of the server at the easy zones.

    Group comp will be: Enchanter + Cleric (box), Bard, and Mage. Enc/Clr is very experienced, Bard is brand new, Mage is my 80 year old grand father lol.

    Was thinking of starting in Erudin/Qeynos (Erudin is my favorite Origin spot honestly).

    Was thinking of doing Newbie Zone > Blackburrow > Kerra Isle or Eastern Karana > Permafrost > Splitpaw > Hole (Elementals) > Hole (Ghosts)

    I know the Hole very well and it's one of my favorite zones. Ghosts are super tricky when going in the late 40s but if I do OOT gobbos one more time I'll probably spontaneously combust.

    However, outside of Blackburrow and EK I have almost zero idea about levelling in Kerra, Permafrost, or Splitpaw.

    Kerra looks like it has a decent mob density and level dispersion but the fact that it's permanently empty makes me wonder about it.

    Permafrost is like SolA in that it's an annoying gobbo dungeon. I also seem to remember it's levels being all over the place but I could be wrong there.

    Splitpaw I have literally no idea. I did the front pair about 18 years ago. Tried going in further and my group wiped. P99 Wiki shows they have mobs in the low 20s but I always figured it on being a mid 20s/late 20s to even start there.

    Very curious to hear from people who have done these zones before. :)

    Edit: Also forgot Kedge but that's one of my favorite zones (no one else go there!)

    submitted by /u/Mandalore93
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment