• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 10, 2020

    Everquest Dagger (range) bugged? Keeps poofing.

    Everquest Dagger (range) bugged? Keeps poofing.


    Dagger (range) bugged? Keeps poofing.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    I'm using knife vest throwing daggers on my rogue. If I put 1 in range and 1 in ammo sometimes they last half an hour sometimes 2 minutes. Also if I have 1,1 and 30 in inventory they're all poofing. Doesn't matter if it's a whole stack or I'm not using it or what it just goes away.

    Is this bugged or working as intended or what are you guys using to pull on rogues?

    submitted by /u/Friendlyassbite
    [link] [comments]

    What is a cheap PC / MiniPC that can run EQ?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    Hey, I want to start trueboxing and I plan on buying a few mini PCs. Unfortunately, I have no idea if the <150$ Mini PCs with onboard everything work for EQ. Don't get me wrong, I know it is a 20 years old game and most likely a potato can run it, but also I don't want to buy anything wrong, as I am not a tech expert.

    submitted by /u/ArmySash
    [link] [comments]

    Aradune Boxing question!

    Posted: 10 May 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    When they say you can only have 2 boxes, does that mean my main + 2 or my main + 1?

    Decisions have to be made and i haven't found a place that clears that up.

    submitted by /u/Nr1CoolGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Returning to TLP after 15 years: seeking barb shaman advice

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    Very excited to return to EQ. I last played around the LDoN era as a bard. I'm planning to play with some friends once the new TLP servers launch at the end of the month. A few questions:

    - I will have a Barb Shaman. What is considered the easiest route to run him from Halas to Commonlands / Freeport, and how early can it be achieved solo?

    - Is there a shaman spell vendor / trainer in Freeport? I think this may be the case on live, but not sure if the corresponding NPC will be accessible on TLP.

    - In order to avoid a run back to Halas for spells, is the shared bank an option? Or maybe a "recall" spell / ability I am overlooking (beside Gate)?

    - I'd like to pair my shaman with a monk who worships Quellious. Does that preclude starting the monk in Qeynos?

    - Any other misc. things to be aware of on a fresh TLP server? How do class populations tend to skew?

    I sincerely appreciate any feedback the community can provide. Very excited to relive some fond memories.

    Cheers.

    submitted by /u/UnaSelvaOscura
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment