• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 12, 2020

    Everquest Logged into my account for the first time in years, found out my main turned 19 recently.

    Everquest Logged into my account for the first time in years, found out my main turned 19 recently.


    Logged into my account for the first time in years, found out my main turned 19 recently.

    Posted: 11 May 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    Necro question

    Posted: 11 May 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    Good evening everyone. I have recently returned to EQ and have been enjoying playing and getting back into it again. My necro is now 108 and I am trying to figure out at what point I should stop with the levels and focus on AA,, and also what AA's as a necro I should be prioritizing. Any information would be a big help. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Cramptron
    [link] [comments]

    Are you guy s playing on Project 1999?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    What is popular way of hooking into EQ these days?

    submitted by /u/engraverwilliam01
    [link] [comments]

    A Question about accounts vs boxing

    Posted: 11 May 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Let me start by saying I played EQ WAAAAY back in the early 2000's on Firiona Vie. Back then I had two accounts and would box my druid and enchanter. Now I would like to return to play on either Aradune or Rizlona, I have no intention of boxing at all, but I will be returning with my husband who played when EQ launched on Xegony, years before we met. So we would like to play together, however, we also have +2 noobs who may play with us (our two sons). So my question is, do they limit logins by pc and IP address for Aradune or is it strictly by account owner (assuming people are using their real names when creating them)? Should we just play on Rizlona because it does not have that strict rule? I have been out of the EQ loop since 2005-6 when I quit, and my husband quit even earlier than that. Thank you for your time :)

    submitted by /u/mauvareen
    [link] [comments]

    What is the least-played class?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    I originally made a reply in a different thread but thought this might be interesting.

    Outrageously subjective but simple question (made all the more subjective by the fact that Reddit polls are restricted to 6 options!?): what class is the least played? I chose the six classes that I, someone who hasn't played live in literal years, see people either talking about the least or ragging on the most. Sorted alphabetically. I'm specifically curious about live; I know Druids are super popular on P99 due to the absence of the Plane of Knowledge.

    Also made a strawpoll for increased accuracy, but I realize some people might be too lazy to click off of Reddit to vote.

    For bonus points, sound off in the comments with which classes you think are the least represented by good players. For instance, it seems like Enchanters and Bards are extremely popular as boxing options but maybe because most people are splitting their focus there is a lot of these classes' potentials that goes underutilized.

    (In actuality I see almost no one talk about Berserkers but I from what I've gathered that's only because they're far and away the best DPS so there's nothing to talk about.)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/EOT_00000100
    [link] [comments]

    I need ISBOXER help setting it up and getting it running. Will pay for your time.

    Posted: 11 May 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    I will pay someone to help me set up ISBOXER. The guides confuse me, the videos are all horribly made. There isnt a top down how to run isboxer video or guide that I know of or I would try and set it up myself..

    So if you have isboxer and can help me get it running I will pay you via paypal some type of fair amount for your time.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/_the_kodiak_
    [link] [comments]

    I play on P99 but I thought you might like this rap I made!

    Posted: 11 May 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    Helpful for anyone thinking of coming to the new TLP

    Posted: 11 May 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    Bard on FV solo ? Group ?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    So, I have my necro and am thinking want to try something different, and I thought...BARD. So as the title says I am on FV, have access to some plat to twink a bit with to make starting a bit easier, I will NOT be doing the heroic. I am a sub, so I am thinking J1 Tank or Healer ? Opinions, thoughts, advice ?

    submitted by /u/surgh
    [link] [comments]

    Recommendation for Warrior or Cleric as Non-Boxxer

    Posted: 11 May 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    With my situation being I am not a boxer, I am trying to figure out which class between Warrior and Cleric I would have both short-term and long-term success in finding groups. I am one of those individuals who will acquire gear through Krono's so the character's will be decently geared as I level. What are your thoughts? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Mastapizaz
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling past 50 on Live

    Posted: 11 May 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    Hi, so after leveling from 20 to 50 in Blightfire Moors and Stone Hive, I've kind of hit a wall. I moved on to Goru'kar Mesa since that's where the game was pretty much pointing me, but it feels like everything there takes forever to kill, even stuff that cons green. It's really sapped my will to keep playing because it feels so tedious now. Do you guys have any suggestions for zones to check out instead?

    Also, since I have your ear -- I keep seeing guides say that Shadowknights are more gear dependent than most other classes. When should I start investing time into gearing with stuff other than Defiant, and what kind of stuff should I look for? I'm on Firiona Vie if that helps.

    Thanks everyone for your time and help.

    submitted by /u/pm_me_ur_dogs_snout
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on 5th addition, DRU or SHM

    Posted: 11 May 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    My apologies for the repeat as search brought forth many topics on this but my question is a little more specific. I currently run an sk, enc, mage, and wiz and considering adding a 5th. I usually only use 1 healer merc (currently 109 grinding), sometimes I'll add two if unfamiliar with an encounter but most of the time, rotating the right disc and burning correctly allows me to get away with only 1 healer merc (that vault mission in chardok, grr, argh).

    Now that the stage is set, I was considering adding a 5th to the mix, first thought was another wiz just for ease since I usually use a dps merc anyway, simple, easy to add and more dps. Then I thought, some extra survivability would help, like a shm, what tank doesn't love some shm buffs, it's completely different tanking with cleric and shm buffs. BUT then, someone suggested a druid for back-up healing if needed and the adps for the casters, and can do decent dps also. So I'm reaching out for consensus, I know opinions differ and all serve a different role depending on the situation.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Dredlox01
    [link] [comments]

    Can't you run EQ from a RDP session?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Hey, when I click Play in the launcher in a RDP session, the game displays a black window for a short moment and then closes. Is it a settings thing or is it not possible?

    submitted by /u/ArmySash
    [link] [comments]

    help, bard pvp

    Posted: 11 May 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    my bard aa and dots are always resisted, except when i pvp merc kill, after the merc dies i have to rely on melee dps and wep procs are resisted when i use wep flurry (i.e. stun daggers are useless). i have used resist debuff on myself and tried dottin myself and i resist 9/10 times, while other spells cast by players are always hitting me, by the time i hit for any damage im dead already.

    the charm option is risky with guildies around and i have to be right next to a mob to cast charm; then charm breaks early.

    my aa mez is npc only, and normal mez melody is resisted 9/10 like my dots.

    yes, i have synergy strike for my DD, but no room on spellbar to keep active generally i dont use the DD cuz it drains xtra mana.

    [115 bard] brimak <ascending dawn> ZEK

    submitted by /u/monk1983
    [link] [comments]

    fabled calendar

    Posted: 11 May 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Im looking to get some fabled clickies for my 69 sk. does anyone know when fabled are turn on and off in certain zones?

    submitted by /u/ergoergoergoergo
    [link] [comments]

    Where to level at 85?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    So I finished the intro quests and did a daily adventure. Thankfully some nice players showed me around, I have a tier 5 healer merc and I rolled a Monk, fits my play style perfectly! I also downloaded a map addon which makes the game actually playable.

    I am just wondering around in POK with no quests in my journal, wondering where do I go now?

    Also for those who saw my last thread, I got my boost to work after 2 hrs of waiting ! And for some reason I got 2 boosts...lmao. Looking for helpful players to adventure with and show me the ropes too ingame feel free to add Spirituals on the (Free Trade) server....peace!

    submitted by /u/DickMcDickens
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment