• Breaking News

    Friday, May 15, 2020

    Everquest EQ Memories.

    Everquest EQ Memories.


    EQ Memories.

    Posted: 15 May 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    So, we all have them....what are some of your BEST EQ memories. I mean the game is 21 years old, some of us, remember it back in the day.

    One of my most memorable was my first PoF raid. The break in was....interesting. Train left. It probably took us 3 hrs to establish a foot hold on that damm zone, then..wipe. Many levels were lost, much fun was had. I remember it was getting and no one wanted to log out with their corpse in PoF. The CR probably took 4 hrs, and we had to get another guild to help us get our corpses.

    Another story I will NEVER forget, we were raiding ToV, and had just killed a dragon. I do not remember the exact spell, but Necros have/had a spell where a corpse of a mob could be re-animated for a short time as a pet. We had just killed a dragon and were chilling, recovering etc. I decided, as a joke to cast it on the corpse...let I totally lost it reading chat, busted a gut laughing.

    submitted by /u/surgh
    [link] [comments]

    An Everquest World-Building Project - Befallen

    Posted: 14 May 2020 11:49 PM PDT

    How hard would it be to get a shattered emerald of corruption from POH these days?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    I logged back into my old 67 ranger main for the first time in 15~ years. I never got my earthcaller epic, because I was in a small guild and it just wasn't an option at the time. Back in the day it dropped from innoruuk but now it appears to drop from a bunch of different mobs. So how hard would it be today to go get it? What level would I need to get a toon+ merc to make it feasible?

    I played on TLPs for a bit so I have a decent idea of what modern EQ is like

    TYIA

    submitted by /u/Irishfafnir
    [link] [comments]

    What class would you wish was in EQ?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    I got to thinking that Everquest has a slew of classes to choose from. Has there been a class (from another game or your imagination) you wish they had?

    They introduced hybrid classes and I always hoped they would have a battle mage of sorts.

    Edit: I know class balancing would be an issue to put even more classes in, but that's not the point of this discussion! It's to have fun without getting into mechanics too much.

    submitted by /u/Dogona22
    [link] [comments]

    Returning for Aradune, looking for regular people to play with. PST time zone

    Posted: 15 May 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    Hey gang. I would LOVE to get back into EQ on Aradune. I tried to play on I think it was Mangler awhile back but that server was flooded with boxers camping spawns and flooding the market with Krono.

    I'm hoping the 2 box limit on Aradune will keep that to a minimum this time. I really miss the old days in EQ with all the different dungeons and what not. It's a simple but difficult game and I hate how the MMO genre has evolved.

    I've recently tried to get back into WoW, GW2, ESO, and SWTOR but everything is so easy its insane.

    I'd love to get together with a group of folks who want to play together and have some old school fun on Aradune recreating the good ol days!

    submitted by /u/Misfit702
    [link] [comments]

    Heroic Journey or No ?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    First of all, I am on FV server. As the title says, heroic journey or not worth it. I am really not interested in grinding to top level asap, its just not my thing. I am an old school EQ player, and IMHO, its more about the journey, anyway, thoughts on the heroic ?

    submitted by /u/surgh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment