• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 16, 2020

    Everquest Leveling Areas for 85 Druid/Enchanter

    Everquest Leveling Areas for 85 Druid/Enchanter


    Leveling Areas for 85 Druid/Enchanter

    Posted: 16 May 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    Evening folks,

    I've seen various posts like this before with regards to leveling advice but I thought I would post my own.

    I'm a returning player that started out in 99 and have picked the game back up over the years to meander around old zones and check rare spawns and maybe complete some quests that I've wanted to do when I originally played.

    Working from home gives me the ability to multitask and play some EQ between work.

    I have my original account with my druid which I got a free heroic upgrade several years ago. I also have a more recent heroic enchanter. Both are level 85 with typical stock heroic gear that you get by upgrading the character.

    I'm very out of touch with most expansions past PoP. I have been working on and just completed the Crown of Deceit quest for fun but now would like to progress both of these characters.

    Is there any fun content you can recommend I check out starting at level 85? Something that might hit the nostalgia portion of the game. Maybe something that you really enjoyed that was new but became a favorite zones later on?

    I've just started checking out Greenhills which is Qeynos Hills but in the past? Considering I love Qeynos hills it was a neat throwback but most mobs con light blue and after a day of camping mobs there my exp barely moved.

    Appreciate any input for suggested zones and look forward to trying some out next week!

    submitted by /u/Gbcan11
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment