• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 3, 2020

    Everquest My brother and I are thinking of starting when the TLPS drop this month

    Everquest My brother and I are thinking of starting when the TLPS drop this month


    My brother and I are thinking of starting when the TLPS drop this month

    Posted: 03 May 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    We played Everquest in 1999 when we were 10 and 8 respectively and didn't really get to see much of what the game had to offer. We want to get through most of it now as adults. Hopefully someone can give us some advice on what classes we should play since we don't have any memory of the game as children past level 30-ish which is the highest we ever got, and I'm sure we didn't understand how things actually work. I am pretty determined to be a paladin, if they're not total garbage. And he is trying to choose between bard, shaman or wizard. We aren't going to box. What would be the best combo? What classes would let us see most of what the game has to offer? Is there any classes that are just not a good idea to play at all in classic? Thanks much in advance

    submitted by /u/numberonedogdad
    [link] [comments]

    EQ noob here! Where can I buy spells for Lvl 11-15 mages?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    Hi, EverQuest noob here! I just left Mines of Gloomingdeep for Crescent Reach (I'm Lvl 14) and I was wondering who I talk to to buy spells for Lvl 11+ magicians?

    Side question: Should I be buying new armor/weapons here, and if so, where? And should I just focus on fighting beasts to level up or on quests?

    Thank you so much in advance!

    submitted by /u/IceGiantsLivee
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for a newbie enchanter

    Posted: 03 May 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    Going to duo a druid/enchanter when the new servers drop, most enchanter guides I've found concern gear and endgame. Plan on going high elf with most stats going to cha. If anyone could drop some early game tips I'd appreciate it (macro tricks for mes targeting? Spells to keep up for noncharm group dps? Whether to lull or let druid harmony to avoid crit fails?) Thanks in advance.

    ps. Also interested in where to find a spell wear off notification utility I've seen people using on youtube.

    submitted by /u/thinknaught
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to get started again

    Posted: 03 May 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    Hey all. I played EQ when I was younger, got a few characters to their 20s as I was playing on my bro's account...but I've had an itch to get back to this style of MMO.

    I've done a quick browse of the returning/getting started FAQ, but really I'm just more interested in seeing if there was anybody that wanted to start some new characters together with a newb with some familiarity? I'm open to most of the servers, though I'm eastern U.S. time. I'd ideally like to play an enchanter or healer type, but i'm open to any class combos.

    Quarantine has me bored, and I've already done two WoW characters through Classic WoW (in 2-month installments of play) in the past 8 months, lol.

    I already have a level 5 enchanter in the intro area on Trakanon server, but im willing to reroll for anyone looking for a questing/camping buddy!

    submitted by /u/BlackstoneValleyDM
    [link] [comments]

    A few questions for a player returning for Aradune.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 02:55 AM PDT

    New Questions.

    1. Are higher level mage spells research only? Starting in the 20s, all the vendors are on POK.

    2. Where to level after Crushbone? I love the insanity of high pop servers and zones.

    3. OK, so this does require an all access pass, so it does require a monthly fee, but will marketplace items be restricted?

    submitted by /u/weezersleezer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment