• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 5, 2020

    Everquest Mike Hutchins of the original dev team passed away.

    Everquest Mike Hutchins of the original dev team passed away.


    Mike Hutchins of the original dev team passed away.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    If you play a Bard, get used to pulling. Is that a fair statement?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    Not a big fan of pulling, so perhaps I should mark Bards off my list.

    submitted by /u/weezersleezer
    [link] [comments]

    Necro Pets and Weapons

    Posted: 05 May 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    So, lvl 30 Necro here, is giving my pet weapons a decent idea, would it help ? I am on FV, but I am talking about looted weapons, not the mage weapons you buy off bazaar.

    submitted by /u/surgh
    [link] [comments]

    Everquest for Newbie

    Posted: 05 May 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Hey, guys, I'm telling you my doubts about playing Everquest again.

    I played when Mangler went for the second expansion, I climbed a Warrior (I love the Tanks) to lvl 60 I think it was the cap, I bought equipment and carried a wurmslayer and a hammer that I do not remember the name (also had 2 lammys).

    I enjoyed lightning and so on, but since I had never played Everquest before, and my English is very bad I didn't know how to progress (because in the English guild it was assumed that you already knew what you had to do and where to go for everything), and I got discouraged, because I LOVE that there is so much content, the problem is how to know what to do and how.

    I'm a veteran FFXI player, so now I would like to give Everquest another chance, but I don't know how to do it.

    Am I still on Mangler? I start in a new TLP? Do I go to a regular server? Do I go to P99?

    How do I know how to progress and what to do, how to equip myself?

    I hate magicians, I love tanking or meles, my english is very bad (my language is spanish).

    I wait for your recommendations, the little I play this game I love, and I think I would like the endgame much more, I just need to know how to enjoy it.

    Thanks for your time.

    submitted by /u/kinkanat
    [link] [comments]

    First time TLPer - Signing up for Aradune

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    I've never played a TLP server and I haven't played an official Everquest server since 2002ish. I have played Project 1999 in the past and enjoyed it for the most part. I have a few questions in regards to the server.

    - What does Mangler experience rates mean?

    - What is a "pick"?

    - Can you customize the UI?

    - Glaring differences between P99 and TLPs?

    - General advice to new players?

    submitted by /u/Tusk84
    [link] [comments]

    For old times sake

    Posted: 05 May 2020 02:22 AM PDT

    I was a strong player 2004-2018, I am in UK and I played on Firiona, I loved raiding I would have to stay up till 7am to do so but it was so worth it, I loved raiding with Fire and Fury, I loved raiding in the discord areas, I loved that I could power level on my warrior, I tried to do every achievement possible , I farmed almost all illusion clickers for my rogue , I died in the estate of unrest and had to spend the next 3 years running back, I wiped my raid team many times, I did all the progression I could, but one thing I'll always regret, was never being able to see the sleeper, massive shoutout to Shillyona and Crushdat if you are out there , hope everyone is safe and enjoying their time, maybe I'll even log in!

    submitted by /u/imjoshffs95
    [link] [comments]

    Need help from my fellow Evercrackers to pick a class

    Posted: 05 May 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    I plan to go play on Aradune when it launches but I'm still conflicted about which class to play.

    I'm hesitant between Monk, Ranger and Wizard so far.

    Monk: Solid throught all expansions but gotta pull all the time and I'm not super familiar with raid pulling.

    Ranger: Never played one but I think they are pretty lackluster till PoP which is pretty far off.

    Wizard: Never played one so I have no clue how fun they are to play in late game.

    So far I think I'll probly roll Monk but I'm not sure if I see all the pros and cons but I thought the internet might be able to help me ;)

    submitted by /u/Kefka_Xasil
    [link] [comments]

    Melody macro available?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Will bards melody be available on aradune ? Would Like to Play a Bard but without melody IT will be a Bit to much for me. Thanks to all answers

    submitted by /u/infernal1988
    [link] [comments]

    For Aradune, playing a Wizard vs playing a Magician.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    I'm kind of burnt out on Magicians, plus I'd rather not deal with summoning pets/items, yet I can't convince myself Wizards are as fun to play. Their bigger nukes, even if more mana efficient, simply cannot equal a pet's DPS.

    What am I missing? Will playing a Wizard be a horrible mistake?

    submitted by /u/weezersleezer
    [link] [comments]

    Rizlona seems interesting for boxing two toons with 1 comp

    Posted: 05 May 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    Did the truebox option for Phinigel and Agnarr. Never ran more than 2 characters.

    Am I alone in wanting to group up with people but run two boxes on the same computer? Alt-tabbing is really easy. On Ragefire I was playing a warrior and enchanter in a group and did just fine with alt-tabbing even though I was pulling, tanking, charming, and mezzing.

    I'm thinking of doing a shaman and paladin combo, because I tried that on Agnarr and it was more fun than anything else I've done.

    submitted by /u/DancinginAshes
    [link] [comments]

    ratman guard in the holes location

    Posted: 05 May 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    hes not on the map. what map locations is he near? what quandrant? any help would be greatly appreciated im looking for the sk epic book.

    submitted by /u/ergoergoergoergo
    [link] [comments]

    New EQ player, should I get a 85 Boost/General questions

    Posted: 04 May 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    Hey so I saw its Everquests Anniversary, and if I become a member there is an 85 LVL boost. I know my way around MMOs even though I know this will be a challenge, I still want to try it out. Is it worth a new player boosting a character to 85. Ive heard shaman is a great class to play, does anyone have class recommendation for noobs? Also is it easy to start the content at 85? Where do I go if I buy the boost?

    EDIT: I have decided to buy the All Access for the 85 boost. What sever should I choose that is active?

    Thanks <3

    submitted by /u/DickMcDickens
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment