• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 31, 2020

    Everquest The new Taken reboot is looking good

    Everquest The new Taken reboot is looking good


    The new Taken reboot is looking good

    Posted: 31 May 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Druid Soloing 112+

    Posted: 31 May 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    Hello fellow Norrathians!

    I recently came back to the game after a 7-ish year break. I've gone from 95 to 112 so far, mostly grouping with a 114-115 friend.

    Before, charm kiting (charm something, let several other mobs beat it quickly, then invis to break) was an awesome way to get xp. But now, it seems they nerfed that a bit. Quint kiting seems like the next best option, and levels 111-112 gave me two unlimited mob hitting AoEs.

    So, the question - where are good places to grab a bunch of mobs to kite? So far, Yetis in Lceanium and Bears in FM seem to be the best places I've found with plentiful mobs and wide open spaces. I'd like something a little higher level.

    Appreciate any suggestions - take it easy!

    submitted by /u/mrgfactoftheday
    [link] [comments]

    So Aradune is the most recent TLP? And do all TLP servers eventually reset within a few years?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    Title

    submitted by /u/Geisl
    [link] [comments]

    FV - boxer friendly guilds?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    Returning player here. I'm leveling my boxer group on FV and wondering if there are any "boxer friendly" guilds out there. I haven't played in years...and years...so I'm still learning what all this game has to offer. Last time I logged in was back in early 2000's when cheal chains were a thing to keep tanks alive during raids.

    submitted by /u/wibble666
    [link] [comments]

    "There was an error completing your request. Please try again."

    Posted: 31 May 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    Anyone else been getting this message trying to get past the launcher since Aradune went live?

    I put in a ticket but was wondering if anyone else is still having this issue.

    UPDATE: Uninstalled again, and now I can't even get the launcher to let me log in and download the game.

    submitted by /u/Caadar
    [link] [comments]

    Selo vs. Live question

    Posted: 31 May 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    So I've played on many servers, but don't want to fight the queue of Aradune right now. Selo seems to be fun, progression wise, but the lack of population worries me a bit.

    Do you think the population will go up as it approaches Live or should I just roll on FV or one of the other live servers?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Hyjinkz
    [link] [comments]

    Mage pet focus items on Aradune?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    I know that regular focus items are not enabled on Aradune, but can anyone tell me if the Mage pet focus items from Sol Ro Temple are enabled?

    submitted by /u/shifty350
    [link] [comments]

    May 2020 State of Servers Thread, Please? I'd (and others I'm sure) could use info on each of the available servers. (Detail in body)

    Posted: 31 May 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    I'm a new player and posted about a server issue earlier. I got lots of helpful feedback which left me with more questions regarding servers.

    I'd love any contributions to this thread with detailed information as to each of the available EQ servers- their populations, their community emphases (raiding, social, vet, noobish, etc), if there are queues (and what durations), any special properties like PvP or altered stats, etc.

    I'm sure this could be helpful to both new players and revisiting, anyway. I certainly still need more info after getting all I go back for my last post.

    Thanks a lot, and best wishes.

    submitted by /u/Geisl
    [link] [comments]

    Accidentally invested first 3 hours (new player) on Ant. Bayle (EU) instead of Vox. Transfer? Advice? Info Requested.

    Posted: 31 May 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    I'm new to EQ and have found it alluring and rewarding so far. This being said, I'm very stingy with my time and will rarely redo something if its lost me more than an hour. I spent three getting my first character on his feet, only to realize servers are set-in-stone and exclusive with data and that Vox is the server preferred and ideal for standard play.

    1. Can I transfer my character at all?
    2. If not, what should I know about Ant. Bayle vs. Vox?
      2b) What does Vox have/do that others don't?
    3. If I skip the tutorial in the event of restarting my character, will I have no stats or items? How easy will it be to get a good start setup like that of the tutorial?

    I'm based in the U.S, f.y.i.

    submitted by /u/Geisl
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain to me what is the point of the TLP servers?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    So I was reading about Brad's death and found out the TLP server dropped and I gave it a shot; I haven't played EQ since Luclin ruined it for me, so here was my chance to re-live the nostalgia.

    Made my Halfling Warrior and logged in to have some fun. Boy was I wrong.

    1) What the fuck did they do to the commonlands and highpass hold? they RUINED, and I cannot put enough emphasis on RUINED my two favorite zones in the fucking game. Gone. Replaced by shitty looking crap that doesn't even fit in with the rest of the game. Why would they do it? Intentionally trolling of old-school players?

    2) They put p2w mechanics in! The only thing people are buying and selling in chat is fucking Krono! DISGUSTING.

    3) There is a fucking map now with a god damn compass on it; goodbye /loc and sense heading, goodbye ACTUALLY HAVING TO LEARN THE FUCKING LANDSCAPE.

    4)weapon procs have level restrictions, the loot box is absolutely the dumbest fucking loot box ever (you don't even need to be near a creature to loot it), the exp penalties and bonuses are gone, you don't have to stare at your spellbook to meditate...

    5) INSTANCES!!!!!!!!!! FIOEJWSflierhaglsrljreiegr

    I could keep going but im getting fucking pissed even typing this thinking about what they did to my fucking boy. LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO MY BOY.

    I paid 15 dollars to play classic everquest, not WOW with everquest skin slapped on top of it.

    Edit: How hard would it be to just re-release the EXACT same game from 1999. Do nothing, no development, nothing. Just re-release something that already exists and people want. FREE MONEY. what the fuck.

    submitted by /u/the_fake_felon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment