• Breaking News

    Monday, June 1, 2020

    Everquest Me trying to decide what to do after there was no queue at noon EST

    Everquest Me trying to decide what to do after there was no queue at noon EST


    Me trying to decide what to do after there was no queue at noon EST

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Logged in for the first time in a while...

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Every riot needs one.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    The never ending question

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    Let me explain before my question..

    So I've spent the last week on cazic(my old server torvonilois(spelling?)I think it was called before merge). I have two accounts I'm willing to sub but no characters very high. Main account has 60 paly with epic 1.0(I know, I know..but that thing mattered to me lol, had to mention), 50 chanter and some sub 40s. Secondary acct has only 45 Druid and 42 enchanter. I have heroic boost available on main acct for some reason, I assume it was a promotion.

    So the questions: I am looking for a home to level and do more casual endgame stuff. Which I honestly don't know if it even exists. Mostly I'm just not interested in the hardcore parse pushing mindset.

    Do I just push on with cazic and make friends?

    Start on one of the new TLP and abandon the past?

    Server transfer isn't out of the question either, would only limit who I'm willing to bring to one per account, if using two accounts is worth it.

    Thanks for any advice.

    submitted by /u/Adub0341
    [link] [comments]

    Trading before PoK Bazaar (Aradune)

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    Bottom line is I'm broke, vendors don't pay enough for my trash to afford my bandages, arrows or food.

    I sold some bonechips & rusty weapons for a couple pp when someone /shouted in BB where I was leveling (lv5 currently.)

    How does one go about selling trade skill items or other potential items I know to be of "value" (consider a couple pp is baller for me?)

    Is there a unofficial trade hub established @ this point in the servers evolution & what is an appropriate chat channel to watch for buyers or to solicit in? I don't intend to push the trash there but would like to be aware of any market if one exists for low lv tradeskill items.

    submitted by /u/Atenson
    [link] [comments]

    What's the maximum capacity of a TLP server?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    Has this ever been released or leaked?

    submitted by /u/PKSkriBBLeS
    [link] [comments]

    Which zones have been updated?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    So I'm planning to start playing on Aradune, but it's been a long time since I last played. I would prefer all the zones to be purely classic like the old textures etc, but I know that some zones were redone at some point right? Did they redo everything or just certain zones?

    submitted by /u/Nubaa
    [link] [comments]

    TLP Cleric - stats & faction, etc.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    I'm looking to play a cleric on Aradune and was wondering how much stats and faction will affect the experience. How much STR is really needed to wear heavy armor without being overweight and still loot junk for vendoring.

    If I was a High Elf, would I just sit out of PoG raids to not destroy diety and origin factions?

    Is sneak/hide useful enough to roll Halfling?

    Right now I'm flipping between High Elf(my original chars race), Dwarf(best stats?), and Halfing(xp bonus + sneak/hide).

    I havent played since about 2001 and have been reading cleric info as much as possible while fighting the queue, so my apologies for any incorrect information I may have. Thanks for your replies!

    submitted by /u/Titanpoint
    [link] [comments]

    Question for noobs starting out on new TLP servers

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    How do you start to get gear at lower levels? Do you even worry about it or just wait till max level? I'm 12 enchanter and having a blast but I'm still wearing the noob robe and 2 dervish rings lol. What do you guys do?

    submitted by /u/Artaniss
    [link] [comments]

    Grudge Bearers guild wars (Fennin Ro)

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    I've had some serious nostalgia thinking about EverQuest lately, and was wondering if anyone happened to have old screenshots of any of the many guild wars that the Grudge Bearers participated in on the Fennin Ro server. Unfortunately the computer I used back then as a kid is long gone and all pictures I've had are lost.

    I believe most of the wars involved House DeVir and an ogre/troll clan that I for some reason cannot remember the name of. I've scoured the internet but don't think anything is out there.

    Anybody got some pictures hidden in a reserve? Probably a long shot but worth asking - Karkin Soulstabb

    submitted by /u/capfedhill
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment