• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 30, 2020

    Everquest I can't even login to the launcher right now - anyone else having this issue?

    Everquest I can't even login to the launcher right now - anyone else having this issue?


    I can't even login to the launcher right now - anyone else having this issue?

    Posted: 30 May 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    Anyone use a KVM switch to box?

    Posted: 30 May 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    Last time I 2 boxed was on Ragefire and I enjoyed being able to alt-tab on the same computer. Haven't bothered to 2 box since Ragefire since I find it cumbersome to set up my laptop in front of my desktop and don't really want to/don't know how to circumvent truebox.

    Does anyone use a KVM switch to hook up two computers to a single keyboard, mouse, and monitor? Any tips or pointers? Any suggestions on a specific model?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Vontod
    [link] [comments]

    Low Level Magic Weapon Options

    Posted: 30 May 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    TLP Ogre SK, short of blowing 100pp on a combine weapon, what are my easy to get options, level 15-20, for magic 2 hander and 1 hander?

    submitted by /u/Physical_Mirror
    [link] [comments]

    Bristlebane New/Returning Player Friendly Guild?

    Posted: 30 May 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    Not sure if I would call myself new or returning, I played it for... a month or so a few years back and figured screw it I'll try it again. So I'd probably fit more with "new".

    Anyway, just trying to find a guild on Bristlebane I can join up to get some pointers and such. Currently level 23 Iksar Monk.

    submitted by /u/anadriall
    [link] [comments]

    Can I still join the new progression servers?

    Posted: 30 May 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    Hi, just found out two new servers dropped and wondering if one I can still join them and if they are worth it? Likewise will both of these servers progress thru all the expansions overtime or will they be locked? Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/X2radical
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about druid/ranger harmony

    Posted: 30 May 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    Haven't played either to a high level on a TLP and am wondering about the harmony line.

    Looking at different spell websites, it looks like the first can work on mobs up to lv 40.

    There is an upgraded spell that comes out in pop that pushes this to 65.

    Is there anything in between I'm missing or can they only use this line on mobs to lv 40 until pop comes out?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Vontod
    [link] [comments]

    Camera question

    Posted: 30 May 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Hi, playing eq again for the first in many years, and sorry if I'm fubaring the correct terms for the camera views

    My favorite camera is the default first person view with the mouse wheel to scroll out behind your character because when you hold right click to look around it isn't inverted like the other camera modes, and holding left click allows you to pan the camera without changing character direction. Unfortunately for me though when zoomed out like this the swivel point the camera centers around your character is on the upper half of the screen and I'd like it to be much lower

    Now the other camera modes all allow you to adjust the zoom, angle, height using keybinds, which would fix my issue, but those commands don't work in scrolled out first person I'm using. And I would just use one of those camera modes instead except all but 1 invert the direction the camera looks when holding right click, and they don't allow you to pan the camera around by holding left click at all.

    So my question is is there anything I can do to get both left click panning and right click character direction while also having more control over the camera than the scrolled out first person allows?

    submitted by /u/Sam-Culper
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment