• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 20, 2020

    Everquest This game always has had amazing box art

    Everquest This game always has had amazing box art


    This game always has had amazing box art

    Posted: 20 May 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Necro changes....yea or nay

    Posted: 20 May 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    Like the title says, yea or nay ?

    submitted by /u/surgh
    [link] [comments]

    Loraen's Enchanter Guide modified for TLP servers

    Posted: 20 May 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    Hey all! Here it is!

    I've been wanting to do this for a while as this is the guide that got me into Enchanter many years ago so I finally got around to modifying it to better fit the TLP servers.

    Please note that this guide is really aimed more towards true soloing as an Enchanter so it's a little more conservative than you might think is warranted. Still open to changing things if they come up in the course of discussion as always!

    submitted by /u/Mandalore93
    [link] [comments]

    Mangler- Info on Group xp & xp gain from different mobs

    Posted: 20 May 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    I am running a Druid/bard duo currently @ lv 24. Been hunting goblins in Lake if I'll Omen & xp seems pretty slow. It may be my combo but I think I am pretty efficient w constantly pulling & killing 2-4 (blue) mobs 19-23lv average. I need to med up every 2-3 group pulls.

    Question 1 is: do different mobs (from other areas & zones) provide different xp per kill? Are these goblins just lame or resilient so kill rate is slower?

    Question 2: are there group xp bonuses (meaning better xp if you had 3-4 members) beyond simply being able to handle & kill more mobs?

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/Atenson
    [link] [comments]

    Luclin Era Spell icons - Help Please

    Posted: 20 May 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Does anyone know of a way to get the Luclin Era spell icons to display on TLPs?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/alexblough
    [link] [comments]

    Going to attempt to 6-box on Rizlona when it opens next week. Any class suggestions?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    My hope is to get a good group that can take on maximum content, not just grind. No mage armies please

    submitted by /u/whoaneat
    [link] [comments]

    Casual guilds on FV?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    Finally got my fiancee to try out EQ with me and I haven't played in a year or two - any casual / social guilds with a decent number of people around? Not exactly looking for anything in particular aside from just meeting people and hanging out while we level up - if there's players in our level range (30-35ish) to group with then great but it's by no means required but it'd be nice to make friends and what not as we currently know nobody really.

    submitted by /u/GallopingLlamas
    [link] [comments]

    Experienced EQ Player (First TLP) Seeks Class Selection Advice!

    Posted: 20 May 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    I'm a fairly experienced EQ player (classic-Velious and P1999 Green) and am looking forward to trying a TLP (Aradune) for the first time. I've researched classes and have narrowed it to the list below. I do not intend to box at the current time. I'd greatly appreciate any input, especially information about ease of play and raid desirability in later expansions. I'm trying to avoid sinking hundreds of hours into a character that I'll not find interesting come PoP and beyond.

    What I'm Looking for in a Class:

    1. Solo/AFK friendly/Utility – Due to a crazy work schedule (60+ hour remote work weeks) and having a new baby, I am forced to solo a great deal of the time. Any class I play needs to have a strong solo capacity with the ability to safely step AFK (baby aggro is the worst). I also enjoy being self-sufficient and having a good amount of utility. Not interested in cleric, warrior, or rogue for this reason.
    2. Easy to play – As a result of work and parenting, my energy level is sometimes low, and I have little interest in playing highly technical classes that require a great deal of energy and research. One of the reasons I enjoy old school EQ is due to its slow and relatively simple style of play. Not interested in bard, monk, or enchanter for this reason.
    3. Somewhat desirable in groups – I love grouping and the social aspect of the game when my schedule permits. I'd prefer if the class I play is at least somewhat desirable in groups.
    4. Desirable for raids – I'm interested in relatively casual PST evening raiding, and I would prefer to play a class desirable in raids.

    Classes Under Consideration:

    1. Necromancer – I soloed to 50 as a necro on P99 and really enjoyed the experience! I love the utility, but am concerned that necro could prove difficult to play well on raids due to dot stacking, focus effects, and other aspects of the class I've yet to experience. Necromancer seems very technical in later expansions to play decently. Also worried about group and raid desirability for necros.
    2. Druid – I have a mid-level druid on P99, but didn't have much fun during the leveling process. I found their ability to solo (compared to necro) somewhat underwhelming, and it was difficult to find groups. Druid, however, does sound easy to play during raids, and having a character capable of porting/PLing is a huge incentive. Drawbacks include group and raid desirability.
    3. Wizard – I've never played wizard, but like how desirable they are for raids (and how easy it sounds to play one). Concerned about their ability to solo well and find groups, however. Also worried they might prove too simple and lack the utility of a druid or necromancer.
    4. Shadowknight – I really enjoy tanking when I can group, but am worried SK will not be able to solo well (and not particularly desirable for raids).
    5. Mage - Mage seems the least interesting to me because I'd basically forego necro utility for a stronger pet. Might prove easier to play during raids. Still worth considering.
    submitted by /u/Oakenhops22
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know if the clock for my Krono consumption continues while the servers are down?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    I got gifted a Krono by an old in-game friend to get me up and running again. Am I just loosing these 2 days or will they stay credited to my account?

    submitted by /u/Pompousasfuck
    [link] [comments]

    Useful potions for shamans on TLP

    Posted: 20 May 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    Im probably gonna roll a shaman again for aradune and am trying to remember the good pots to make for soloing.

    Potion of rejuvenation Ivu Celestial healing? Resist pots ?

    Anything else I am forgetting?

    submitted by /u/uncle_dennis
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to play and level with a silver account?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    I quit a few years ago - I think my last expansion was the one where ... um ... there was a portal in Feerot (the Ogre starting zone) that lead you to a house, and there were a bunch of zones off of that, including a really cool castle. I remember spending a lot of time there camping gear. Younger me really loved camping mobs in Everquest - it was surprisingly soothing, and for a while there I would duo or even three box. Just the rhythm of getting to a spot and pulling with my SK, flipping over to my shaman account to slow, and then over to my rogue or wizard (maybe mage?) account and using some in game macros ... it was simultaneously easy and difficult, and I enjoyed it.

    I did install the game last year some time, but I logged in and basically all my gear wasn't usable because I was only on a silver account, so all I had was a bunch of gear I wasn't getting stats from. I basically uninstalled at that point and called it a day.

    Anyway, I guess I'm thinking of maybe, possibly giving the game a try again. I double I have the time or patience to two or three box any more, so I'd probably pick one account and ... I dunno, kill stuff? But is that even feasible on a silver account? I guess I'd have to first completely regear my character, then find a zone with 'easy' mobs and maybe, possibly kill them? Honestly, is it even worth it? Would there be any groups in my level range (I think maybe 90 or 95? Maybe 100?)? And would they take a silver account, infrequent player?

    You know ... I might have talked myself out of this. But just in case, what do other people think? :)

    submitted by /u/StygianUnknown
    [link] [comments]

    playercount.

    Posted: 20 May 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    what is roughly the player count of the top sever

    submitted by /u/MMOJOEMOE
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment