• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 19, 2020

    Everquest List of EQ Resources for new and returning players on TLP

    Everquest List of EQ Resources for new and returning players on TLP


    List of EQ Resources for new and returning players on TLP

    Posted: 19 May 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    TLP resources for new and returning players compiled by Magus Imperialis Magicus Discord Link

    • P99 Wiki – The P99 Wiki has wide ranging information on most aspects of Classic, Kunark, and Velious. Be aware that some aspects are incorrect for the TLPs but the site is frankly cleaner than most EQ sites.

    • ZAM – The de facto site for everything EverQuest related. Be aware, site looks incredibly messy and bad without a good ad blocker or premium (Premium is like $1 a month)

    • EQ Traders – EQ Traders is the de facto site for everything to do with EverQuest trade skills. Also has TLP specific recipes available.

    • EQ Interface – Tired of your shit UI? Come here to fix it.

    • EQ Items – Great for finding best in slot items for your character.

    • Raid Loot – Similar to EQ Items but more focused on raiding information.

    • Magelo – A great site for spawn point information, loot, as well as creating test characters to check out your potential stats.

    • EQ Resource – A resource. For EverQuest.

    • Brewall's Maps – Maps that can be downloaded and extracted to your maps folder for in-game maps.

    • Gam Parse and text trigger – DKP parser for all your parsing needs and log reader that gives triggers

    • GINA – Anoter text trigger program. The go to on the TLPs. Seriously, if you're a class that charms or has stuns. Set a fucking trigger for charm breaks.

    • EQ Raid Targets – Info on EQ Raid targets up through Gates of Discord

    • EQ Advanced Loot Guide – Video

    • Official EQ Site – Official EverQuest site still with active forums

    • Official EQ Discord – Invite to the Official EverQuest discord

    • Zone ID List – Provides a list of zone IDs for use in /who commands.

    • Steve Prutz EQ Map Preserve – A further resource for maps from Classic, Kunark, and Velious. Offers several alternatives per zone.

    • Lore of Norrath – EverQuest Lore for the roughly 30 people who are interested in that. Well put together.

    • Almar's Guides – Has many useful guides – including TLP specific trade skill guides

    I've seen posts here and there with a smattering of some of the links here but never really seen an exhaustive list. Still super open if you guys have any hidden gems I've missed!

    submitted by /u/Mandalore93
    [link] [comments]

    Necro Dot Changes

    Posted: 19 May 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    How do the necros feel about the dot revamps? I always thought they wanted quicker damage to be more useful on raid trash or group level mobs. Was this it?

    submitted by /u/Cofeefe
    [link] [comments]

    What amenities will be on the progression servers?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    Hi all. I just activated my account after more than 10 years to get my bearings before new progression servers. My question is -- how will progression servers differ from P99? Will there be books / travel / PoK to start? Bazaar? Auto revive with body back at bind spot? NO hell levels, etc. Will there be those good newbie armor quests that were added to the game later? What's it like?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Coppatop
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Game DUO Friendly These Days? (Live Servers)

    Posted: 19 May 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Was just wondering if the game is pretty duo friendly these days and if it's possible to get to end game these days as a duo (a real duo not a box) with mercs? I assume that some class pairs would have an easier time than others.

    Guess what I'm trying to figure out is if we will hit a spot where we just can't do anything anymore even with J5 mercs and if you're funneled into needing a group at some point to do anything.

    I will have a Shaman running with us in the background to slow and buff, etc. but won't be super actively playing it or boxing it.

    submitted by /u/SwashBucck
    [link] [comments]

    Need help recovering my old account.

    Posted: 19 May 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    Hello everybody, I used to play on FV server and played for many years, started playing when the game came out, played on different servers then ended up on FV. Anyway I finally remembered my account name, it checks out but I can not remember the email attached to it or the password.

    Went to the website and submitted a ticket but I'm still waiting, I gave them as many details as I could remember, but no reply yet. So my question to you guys is: is there a way I could find out the email I was using back then?

    Thanks in advance.

    Shaith, dark elf necromancer of FV

    submitted by /u/-Abigor-
    [link] [comments]

    Random questions coming from P99

    Posted: 19 May 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    Will legacy items be available at launch? rubicite armor, thex dagger etc.Can I chose the old school skins or am i forced to use the 2002 models?Does "classic start" include Paineel, warrens?Is there anything that goes in depth into classes? I can imagine druids ports aren't as important with PoP books, SoW less important due to mounts etc.

    How important is gear when the next expansion is 3/4 MONTHS away?

    submitted by /u/Shammyshanks
    [link] [comments]

    Shaman or Mage Molo

    Posted: 19 May 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Hi folks, I was thinking of Moloing a character from 1-80ish just for fun. Any opinions between shaman or mage? I know mages are probably better at it, but I just wanted to see what y'alls thoughts were.

    submitted by /u/Kerafyrm1
    [link] [comments]

    I’m a new player looking for help to know what’s going on

    Posted: 19 May 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Hey I'm Piro. I play on the NA servers (not really sure if it matters). I'm trying to get into this game and would appreciate some help. I'm not sure what I'm trying to do yet. Not too sure what race or class is best for what build. If you're willing to help me my discord is PiroWolf#6007. Thanks

    submitted by /u/REIL_Peachii
    [link] [comments]

    I picked a great day to start a new trio. A few questions (playing on live)

    Posted: 19 May 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    24 hours of downtime, ugh. Any chance of them finishing early?

    I wanted to try some classes I've never played so I started an SK, druid & beastlord. Are there any major weaknesses there?

    I only got them to level 4 before the server locked, so if I want to swap one for another class, it'll be easy enough. The other classes that I have little or no experience playing are berserker, necro, enchanter, paladin, and wizard.

    I'm going to try to play without mercs and see how it goes, and add 1 or 2 if needed.

    submitted by /u/str8outamendel
    [link] [comments]

    TLP Unrest

    Posted: 19 May 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    Anyone play previous TLPs think its worth it for evil races to head over to Unrest, and how they would do that?

    submitted by /u/Physical_Mirror
    [link] [comments]

    Similar Newer Game?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    Title says it all. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Bruleycj
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment