• Breaking News

    Monday, May 18, 2020

    Everquest Updating "new" style r/everquest

    Everquest Updating "new" style r/everquest


    Updating "new" style r/everquest

    Posted: 18 May 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    I'll be working on getting the "new reddit" view of the subreddit in some sort of shape.

    The user flair should be working for class icons.

    Post reply here with requests, if its a specific element, providing screenshots would be helpful.

    submitted by /u/Kiaro_Ghostfaced
    [link] [comments]

    Duoing with the GF

    Posted: 18 May 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    So recently, I got my GF to play EQ with me in the Agnarr server. She's playing a dark elf shadow knight, and I'm playing a vah shir shaman (yeah yeah, I know, trolls and iksar are better). As opposed to leveling the most efficient way possible, I'm wanting to level through dungeons that are manageable for our duo. Ideally, sticking to older content like OG, kunark, and velious. What would be a good path for us?

    We're 15 right now and getting pretty bored with kurn's

    submitted by /u/beeblebr0x
    [link] [comments]

    As a returning player, would you recommend playing on live servers or the TLP servers?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    I know I made a post like this before on here about what server everyone is on. But, I want to choose the RIGHT server :)

    submitted by /u/lordtuna_
    [link] [comments]

    100% Weight Reduction Bags

    Posted: 18 May 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    I have played a TLP since phinny and I remember there being a 100% weight reduction bag with a large number of slots. Are those still available on the new TLP's and if so how do you get them?

    submitted by /u/alexblough
    [link] [comments]

    Class Information and Playstyles

    Posted: 18 May 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    Hi all. I've recently jumped back into the game on the Live servers and been having fun. However, I've been having a hard time picking a class I want to play.

    I've looked for information about the classes in the game but it seems to be hard to find anything that doesn't pertain to the TLP servers or Project 99.

    Are there any solid sites out there that has information on classes? For example, I know Druids are a healing class, but is that all they really are or can they do decent damage, etc. in today's Live environment.

    Even on the official forums it is hard to find current or newer information/discussions.

    submitted by /u/SwashBucck
    [link] [comments]

    Mage observations, ya I know I am only lvl 15

    Posted: 18 May 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    So, I may be totally off base here with these observations, school me if I am. I decided to try a mage after hearing everyone rave about them. A bit of background, I currently have a 56 necro, love it to death (see what I did there), its versatile, snare kite, reverse snare kite, root rot, FD,never OOM, all sorts tricks, you get the picture. So now I have a mage, ya only lvl 15, but its seems....boring ? Send in pet, nuke nuke, find new mob, repeat. As for mercs, I am using a heals on both. Do mages get, how to put it, non boring ?

    submitted by /u/surgh
    [link] [comments]

    Getting my gf into EQ, suggestions?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    I've been playing this game for a long time and I'm looking forward to the release of the new servers and I would like to show it to my girlfriend.

    Any suggestions to make this more fun for her? She's never played a game like this. She does like Game of Thrones and Lord of the Rings, so the theme seems right. She likes other games too, just has never even tried something like this.

    She said she'd like to be a healer, so maybe she goes cleric? I'm concerned that druid would be too complex, but having the teleport seems like it would be helpful. I don't mind playing a melee character, even a warrior. My last rolls were enchanter and wizard. Not sure which race would be easiest for a new player.

    Any advice?

    submitted by /u/WanderingStoner
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment