• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 14, 2020

    Everquest Can you label bags in the bank ?

    Everquest Can you label bags in the bank ?


    Can you label bags in the bank ?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    Can you label bags in the bank, I would like to organize them by stuff, spells etc...can you label them ?

    submitted by /u/surgh
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions for cleric dual/dolo box please in VoA+

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    I don't have much experience with boxing. I eventually want to work on VoA, RoF, CotF, TDS (if possible) group content. I have a 109 cleric with J5 wiz/war merc.

    I'm thinking beastlord with wizard merc or would sk /wizard be good? Or mage?

    I'll probably start with a heroic. Mostly I want backup for my cleric.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SleepyTeaTree
    [link] [comments]

    Return to the beast or born again?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    Hey all, I'm a returning UK player (some might say veteran?) that use to play EQ upon its launch in 1999 until roughly 2010, on The Rathe, and later after merges, Antonious Bayle. Coming back after 10 years there's a lot to catch up on but I need some advice please: 1. My main on this server is a level 90 beastlord, shall I continue with him or does it make more sense to go for a new heroic character fully set up? 2. Due to the constraints of real life, I can't dedicate as much time as I use to. Is there much you can do on a solo basis, even if for fun, for those times I can't commit to a group etc? I will be playing evenings and weekends GMT time. 3. Can you recommend what server would be best for me to use? If I was to create a new toon to play I know people will suggest the classic EQ P99, but I worry the over population or camping of classic hotspots would annoy me. Is it still worthwhile playing on Antonious Bayle and leveling up a new character there?

    Any feedback appreciated so thank you in advance all!

    submitted by /u/Trimathy
    [link] [comments]

    Loot Tracking Tools - Suicide Kings

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Anyone have any good on-line resources for tracking loot Via the Loot System Suicide Kings?

    submitted by /u/JJNevermore
    [link] [comments]

    EQ Live comps

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    What are broken EQ live comps? a few friends are getting into it and want to know what we can do to really tear into it.

    submitted by /u/TerribleNate
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment