• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 21, 2020

    Everquest The coolest blanket I've ever owned.

    Everquest The coolest blanket I've ever owned.


    The coolest blanket I've ever owned.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Old Account Recovery

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    I've tried a couple times to help my father get his old account back, it was a very long time since he last played, I think he said right after Lost dungeons? Anyway, we've played a couple TLP's and I was just curious at this point how realistic is it to actually get his account back? I'd like to keep trying because it's very sentimental to him, things like 1.0(?) wizard epic and such that he did as it was current.

    Thanks for any advice one way or the other!

    submitted by /u/Dragike
    [link] [comments]

    Are enchanters still OP?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    It's my first time playing in a long time. Last time I played, enchanters were way OP. Is that still the case, or did they get nerfed to oblivion?

    submitted by /u/I_AM_GETTING_THERE
    [link] [comments]

    Chat works on one char but not other ?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    OK, this makes zero sense....chat works on some chars but not on others ? help....

    submitted by /u/surgh
    [link] [comments]

    Graphics issue in certain newer higher level zones

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    I've been having this issue for a while now, mostly in the fancier higher level zones with lots of glowing ghostly particle effects going on. All the glowing effects (on objects, weapons, mounts, etc) hover below where they should be and move up towards the normal position if I move in close. This also impacts the quest feathers, making them hard to spot at distance. None of this happens in older zones, like Qeynos or Faydwer; everything appears normally there.

    I have tried changing all kinds of settings both in-game and using the Nvidia control panel options, updating graphics drivers, etc. I'm hoping to avoid a lengthy reinstall of my game, but I'm thinking that's my only remaining option.

    My system is fairly new and I'm running on a 970 GPU, so it should handle everything.

    Here's an example of what I'm dealing with: https://imgur.com/jCg9wcT https://imgur.com/oawnDtl

    Any suggestions on what I could tweak to fix this? It's not game breaking, but the fact that I cannot seem to fix it is just really annoying me.

    submitted by /u/mvelt
    [link] [comments]

    A good private server which is live like but with actual players and not full of boxers?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    I could play P1999 but I don't like the staff and I don't like classic a lot tbh. Ans I would like a server which is more expanded beyond Velious but with actual people not full of people boxing characters.

    I can't play the official servers because it's a scam to me tbh, paying 1 month of that in my country is like paying wow TWICE, because EQ doesn't use other countries currencies.

    submitted by /u/sonunaboladeputos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment