• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 20, 2020

    Everquest New Player Looking For Friends on Ardune TLP

    Everquest New Player Looking For Friends on Ardune TLP


    New Player Looking For Friends on Ardune TLP

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    looking to start EQ on the new progression server, and looking for any new players that would wanna start with me!

    Cody#3674 is my discord!

    submitted by /u/luminationEXE
    [link] [comments]

    Ok guys....

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Finally getting settled in enough in our new house that I'm thinking I might be able to set up my old pc. If I only have time for one game, I want to get back into EQ. Is it ftp now, or is there still a monthly subscription? If its available online, where do I download it, is it on steam? I know there's a bunch of different servers now with all different cool advantages for each server depending on what you're looking for. I'll be lucky if I have time for an hour a day, would be a super ultra casual player. All I know is I want to play a halfling druid because that would be the most nostalgia for me, haven't played since early 2000s.

    submitted by /u/igotadoctordog
    [link] [comments]

    FV friends

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    Hey all. Came back a few weeks ago and was looking for friends to do some content with on FV. I'm a 110 wizard but really skipped progression stuff last time around. I'm looking to tackle progression for achievement and unlocking heroic stats. Ip for anything but that's what I had in mind. In game name is Zakois send me a tell or message me here if y'all want a wizzy friend.

    submitted by /u/lexofrost
    [link] [comments]

    Aradune Login Idle?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    I click to login to Aradune (edit: spelling), and the queue is something like 60 minutes let's say, and I walk away from my computer.

    When the queue is over and I get to the login screen, how long can I idle there before I am booted?

    submitted by /u/Mennalus
    [link] [comments]

    Fine polish my lvl 115 Paladin.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 03:44 AM PDT

    I saw an old thread in EQ's forum that a member there had a Paladin that did 400k DPS! None 'slay undead' it was brute force dps.

    My level 115@25k AA's Paladin does 25-40k dps... 2 hand sword ~550 dmg. With agg stand enable that decreases the agility and defense but increase the DPS some.

    How on earth did that member manage to bring a tanker up til that damage per second!

    Teach me senpai's! Thanks! Is it only by Raid-EQ one can achieve that higher level dps?

    submitted by /u/Skaggiga_vikingen
    [link] [comments]

    New Player Looking To Start TLP Server, Advice Needed!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    New Player Class Choice Help

    Hello!

    I first played ever quest when i was in public school, and then moved onto other mmos like ffxi,ffxiv, wow guild wars, etc etc.

    currently i play final fantasy xi as I like the more old school mmo's and after pretty much doing everything, so I'm looking here. I tend to like tank classes in most MMO's, but I also like 2 handed fighters as well. since I never really played this i'm unsure how combat flows, if there is skills and such.

    Long Story Short: What class is fun to play. Thanks :D

    submitted by /u/luminationEXE
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back after 20 years without playing

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    I played this game growing up, and was shocked to find it was still up and running after so much time. I am looking for a good way to distract myself from work and someone suggested a video game and this is the first one that came to mind (other than FIFA which is the only other video game I've played since).

    I believe back in the day I was a wood elf ranger that hit the level cap of 50. I am downloading the patch as I type this and have no idea how the game has changed.

    Any recommendations for character types to avoid or particularly consider? Any websites or resources that would be a good place for a n00b to catch up?

    submitted by /u/agenteparalagente
    [link] [comments]

    My characters are 105; should I get TBL and TOV, or wait?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    I'm looking to return to EQ and I have up to Ring of Scale. I play an enchanter and mage box. I really like the look of TBL and TOV, and want to avoid RoS (Just don't like it) but will I need to level to 110 before moving to TBL?

    submitted by /u/davey2100
    [link] [comments]

    Return to Mangler?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    So I originally raided paladin on mangler up until the launch of PoP and then fell behind when my guild got very try hard and I still had to work. I have returned to EQ and I've tried to dive into Mangler but the queues have wrecked most of my play time. If I'm interested in rejoining then fun of later expansions I've never seen before is it too late to dive into Mangler? Are there still pick up raids to do back flagging in PoP? Basically trying to gear up as fast as I can and find a guild looking for a paladin with mostly Velious and Luclin raid gear for now.

    submitted by /u/MandoFire
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment