• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 11, 2020

    Everquest I am brand new to the game. Anyone wanna group and play soon? Firiona Vie Level 11 Magician

    Everquest I am brand new to the game. Anyone wanna group and play soon? Firiona Vie Level 11 Magician


    I am brand new to the game. Anyone wanna group and play soon? Firiona Vie Level 11 Magician

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    Do shaman and or enchanters abilities go down GOD and beyond?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    I read somewhere that these two classes do very well until GOD hits. What happens to these classes when this expansion hits? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Artaniss
    [link] [comments]

    In need of guilds to beta test my Discord Auction Bot. It automates most aspects of the loot auction process - auction announcements, bid collection, sorting, and winner determination.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    Hey folks - I'm looking for guilds to beta test my Discord auction bot. BidBot automates the process of bid collection, sorting, and winner determination. It frees officers from the time intensive process of manual loot handling and enables the raid to move onto the next target without delay.

    How does it work?

    • Officer posts auction in a dedicated Discord channel.
    • BidBot displays item info, auction duration, bidding instructions, and announces the auction.
    • Members send their bids to BidBot via DM using a simple and predefined format.
    • Auction ends and BidBot announces the winner.
    • Officer assigns item to the winner.

    What auction formats are supported?

    At this time a sealed-bid format is available. This means all bids are completely hidden from bidders. The winner is determined via "2nd place bid + 1". For example, with a bid spread of 50, 25, and 3 - the bidder who bid 50 would win for 26 (25 + 1).

    Why sealed-bid?

    This format is being used because it allows for the best time efficiency and it has been live tested for over 3 years in guilds on Agnarr, Coirnav, and Mangler. Members place their bid and refocus back to EQ. There are no bid wars, no resulting animosity between members, no overbids and no accusations of officer collusion. The raid moves swiftly to the next target without being held up for loot administration.

    How do I add BidBot to my discord server?

    • Send me a message on reddit.
    • I will send you a link that adds BidBot to your server and request a few bits of information.
    • You are all set. Use ".bidbot startbids ITEM_NAME_IN_QUOTES AUCTION_LENGTH" to start an auction. Auction instructs users on how to bid. Auctions can be canceled using ".bidbot cancel AUCTION_ID". Bids can be revealed to officers in a specific leadership channel using ".bidbot reveal AUCTION_ID".

    What features do you have planned?

    • Open bid auction format
    • Custom loot rules
    • EQDKP integration - items will be added to the EQDKP database and deducted from member DKP totals in real time.
    • Item data for World of Warcraft and other MMOs.

    Post here or PM me and I'd be happy to answer any questions. You can also DM hobe#9546 on discord.

    Screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/iHttCqw.png

    submitted by /u/mmobidbot
    [link] [comments]

    Summoning a Familiar with Item [question]

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    New player. Didn't want to start in Crescent Reach, so I subscribed. It was only 15$ and I'm hardcore nostalgic for EQOA and this is as close as I can get to that. Decided to buy a Firesprite Familiar just for fun.

    I cannot figure out how to summon this guy. The item description says there are two spells granted by this item, one to summon it and another as a shield buff, iirc.

    How do I use either of these abilities?

    submitted by /u/Ham_egg_cheese
    [link] [comments]

    I never got to experience any of the expansions past luclin and would love to. How would I experience that in 2020.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    I know the obvious answer is to go and play on a progression server but currently I'm still a student and do not have the money to afford Everquest all access. Is there any other way to experience luclin? (i really want to try the beastlord and I heard planes of power was lit) I mostly play on p99 for this fact and hope to one day play on a progression server to experience past velious.

    Is there any servers on emu that have this sort of progression system or should I just save up to buy all access in the future.

    thanks =)

    submitted by /u/lordtuna_
    [link] [comments]

    hardcore heritage levels.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    i know blackburrow is open right now. it seems to be level 80? but in the past it was 70-80. how do mobs there stack up ? do they change the level range each year?

    submitted by /u/ergoergoergoergo
    [link] [comments]

    Cant join chat channels...

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    Anyone else having this issue, on FV, when I log in , no chat channels showing, NONE. /list doesnt show anything.

    submitted by /u/surgh
    [link] [comments]

    Lore Question: Prexuz?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    I've been searching on the internet and can't find a thing. Does anyone know why in Erudin, the Deepwater Knights have Prexus spelled as "Prexuz" on their wall?

    It's probably something boring like a Typo they left in because it was funny, but I was debating an Erudite Cleric or Paladin and came across this.

    submitted by /u/Chasingsuns87
    [link] [comments]

    Chanter soloing ?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    So I have been watching this guy's youtube channel regarding chanter soloing. I don't think he plays on live, wondering how viable this play style is on FV ?

    submitted by /u/surgh
    [link] [comments]

    Aradune server demographics

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    Is anyone compiling this info? I would enjoy seeing class balance and even class/race combos. I made a lvl 1 of each class and checked channel #s to get a general sense but was wondering if there is more accurate data.

    submitted by /u/sullonone
    [link] [comments]

    What can CSRs actually do these days?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Seriously.

    Every single petition ends in "sorry, we can no longer help with that, you're on your own!"

    submitted by /u/I_Cant_Recall
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment