• Breaking News

    Friday, June 12, 2020

    Everquest So much for Aradune for the night

    Everquest So much for Aradune for the night


    So much for Aradune for the night

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    Was hoping to get some game time in for the night, managed to get one, play for awhile and bumped from the server. 189 minute wait to get back on. They really need to fix this, if you were on and you have to remove a character to get back in the game you should have priority in the queue.

    submitted by /u/Bluetangclan76
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a server to call home?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    Consider Agnarr.

    Now, okay, I'm sure some of you will roll your eyes at this post, make claims that it's a dead server with no point in joining. But just hear me out.

    For those who may be unfamiliar with Agnarr, it's a TLP server that locked in the PoP era, meaning all of the content that will ever be out for it is already out. I understand that for some, this lack of "progression" is not appealing. But for those - like myself, admittedly - who grew up and first started playing when Luclin and pop launched, this server is a glorious burst of nostalgia. You'll finally have the time to explore all the Planes because, honestly, progression and racing to the end isn't a concern. You can immerse yourself in the server because there's little competition for camps.

    And to tackle the sandbox of a server that it is, I kind of like to compare it with p99, but with slightly more expansions unlocked and a ton of QoL changes/additions.

    Now - you may say - but what about the tiny population? What about the economy? I hear it's just garbage and everything is priced off of Kronos! Well, for starters, pretty much all servers' economies are based off of Kronos, so that's a negligible point. And secondly, while the population is small, it has a very sturdy population of dedicated individuals that just try to make the server as welcoming as they can. In PoK, you can easily find people buffing at regular intervals. You'll find people on the server who will freely hand out excellent pieces of gear (that could easily remain a strong item until it's replaced by raid gear). And speaking of raids, a guild on the server regularly runs for-plat Plane of Time raids open to everyone on the server! Really, the only thing the server struggles with is population size. And that's something that can grow!

    So, if you've been thinking about what server to join, but don't like the idea of the higher levels of the modern live servers, or find the rat race the new TLP servers are anxiety provoking, then consider checking out Agnarr -- it really is a great community.

    And if you do decide to join, send me a PM, I'll try to do what I can to help you through some of the earlier levels!

    submitted by /u/beeblebr0x
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie question for Magician

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    So I'm playing for free on the live server - Luclin.

    I made a Magician and reached Level 30. I bought a Monster Summoning I spell.

    Should I be using that as my pet, instead of the Elemental pet?

    I have an Apprentice Tier II Tank Mercenary, which is my main Tank.

    I mainly just need a pet to deal as much damage as possible.

    So should I be using the Monster Summoning spell for my pet? Or should I stick to something like the Fire Elemental as my pet? Which one deals the best damage for soloing?

    submitted by /u/pishposhpoppycock
    [link] [comments]

    New player here

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    Hello I'm thinking of getting into EQ, but I have a couple of questions regarding the game. What server should I join? I am a completely new player and I would like to join a more recent server if possible. I plan to be free to play, and maybe get sub is I like it later down the road (but f2p is the dream right now). I also plan to do both PvE and PvP. Also, how long does it take to get to max level? I don't mind a grind, but I do plan to play more casually. Thank you all and sorry for the noob questions.

    submitted by /u/Johntab1800
    [link] [comments]

    TLP instanced zones

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    Is there a list somewhere of what zones you can make an instance of and where the npc is to create the instance?

    Looking for a few what I can do with a small group of friends (1 group or so). It sounds like pohate and solb are fun classic era ones to clear. Any other suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Lord-Nagafen
    [link] [comments]

    Need suggestions for easy to get haste items.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Item is for a twink, so no level requirements. Camp must be doable by 1 char, probably a 70ish Mage. Anything over 10% haste is fine. Usable by monks. Some item drops are more common than others, and I'm not picky. I'll choose a lower haste if the item is easier to get.

    submitted by /u/weezersleezer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment