• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 9, 2020

    Everquest I played Everquest directly after launch in 1999 at 10 years old and i'm playing in 2020 at 30 years old

    Everquest I played Everquest directly after launch in 1999 at 10 years old and i'm playing in 2020 at 30 years old


    I played Everquest directly after launch in 1999 at 10 years old and i'm playing in 2020 at 30 years old

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    I wrote this week about my experience but wanted to get other people's perspective who might be in similar positions. I haven't played for two decades straight, but i've come back from time to time and have had a few unique experienes. Who else is playing again due to pure nostalgia or the new progression servers?

    submitted by /u/s-ponny
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what sound library was used?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    Odd question I know, but I'm trying to find the sound libraries used by EQ. A lot of the door opening sounds and other sound effects in general I've heard for years in TV, other games for ages. So I'm curious what libraries they come from.

    submitted by /u/SadVega
    [link] [comments]

    Who is the elf on (virtually) all the Everquest cover art?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 02:01 AM PDT

    KSers on Aradune Acting pompousaskfuck. And I dont say that lightly.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    I have seen multiple instances of people kill stealing and useing the same defense when called out. Which basicly surmounts to, Nobody own the mobs, and welcome to eq this is how it works. Like where the fuck are these people commong from, is this a TLP thing or is this why over half the gaming population preffers to bow now? Ksing used to be considered the lowest of low and get people black listed from some guilds. Now they just shout anf flaunt it.

    submitted by /u/Pompousasfuck
    [link] [comments]

    Question on shaman and necro dots

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    I just came back to the game and I'm confused. I read there were changes to shaman dots and they no longer stack but necro dots do? Can someone explain how the shaman and necro dots work and if I'm fact the shaman dot like e had been nerfed. Please lets me know. P. S. On TLP Rizlona btw if that matters and are the dot damage same on TLP as live?

    submitted by /u/Artaniss
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for tasks/quests that give unique character 'power ups'

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Sorry, power ups is about the only way I can think to describe it...

    Think Trials of Mata Muram with the permanent resist cap increase, or the new ones that grant Heroic AA's... Anything else akin to these that I might want to go back and complete?

    submitted by /u/TheDeviator
    [link] [comments]

    Arradune - If its NODROP, and you can't use it - DONT FUCKING "NEED" ON IT.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 05:42 AM PDT

    Have been playing on Arradune for while now, and like half the server, have been going through Unrest.

    The amount of times I have seen INT Casters NEEDING on Torklar's Hammer is ridiculous.

    https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=6333

    Have seen 2 INT casters win the roll so far, one of which happened when some of our melees in group were still using non-magical weapons.

    /sigh.... breathe out.... much better now.

    submitted by /u/Mercadius
    [link] [comments]

    Windowed mode crashing. Any help?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Title.

    I've been searching all over for potential fixes, editing eqclient.ini and all that, and i cant seem to come across a fix that actually works. To be clear, the game actually runs perfectly fine in full screen, but alt-tabbing crashes the game. I would like to be able to play the game in my native resolution (1920x1080) if at all possible, but it crashes every time i try to set it to that in windowed (either in-game through the options menu, display tab OR through the ini edits). the game will load perfectly fine in windowed mode at 800x600, but playing in that small of a window is, frankly, impossible for me. I'd go insane. Any potential thoughts about where to get a fix?

    Edit: I'm playing on Aradune, if that has anything to do with client-related stuff at all

    submitted by /u/FF7nero
    [link] [comments]

    new player not sure what server to go on any suggestion?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    im pretty much brand new to everquest ive only played the ps2 version of the game. not sure what server to play on any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Clarkey981
    [link] [comments]

    How many WPM to do DPS rotation?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    I'm not a fan of hotkey and wondering how much WPM (typing speed) I need to do my DPS rotation. Playing a mage and it going OK but having gaps between spells or when sending pet to attack. Typos are a problem but I'm getting better.

    submitted by /u/wibble666
    [link] [comments]

    Game keeps crashing on startup.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    After logging in and selecting a server, I get about 3 seconds of the title card and some music and the game crashes. DirectX is up to date and I tried resetting the default resolution. I'm on Windows 7 if that makes a difference.

    submitted by /u/theschwasound
    [link] [comments]

    Rizlona parch timeline?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    Is there a timeline posted anywhere that has dates for when the various patches that add/change zones and items go into effect?

    submitted by /u/Jubal__
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment