• Breaking News

    Monday, June 8, 2020

    Everquest My niece just turned 2. She is still a keyboard turner but we will get there...

    Everquest My niece just turned 2. She is still a keyboard turner but we will get there...


    My niece just turned 2. She is still a keyboard turner but we will get there...

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Best option for server?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    Hi, i'm wanting to casually play some EQ solo, and I decided I wanted to play a BST.

    What is my best option for easy solo leveling, gear/spell acquiring, option to group if I want, etc. One of the TLP servers? (I don't know anything about what the current ones are) Or just FV or somewhere else? I haven't played EQ in maybe 8 years or so.

    How is QOL in the game these days? Like when I decide to do my epic 1.5, 2.0, whatever the new stuff is do I need to find 20 people to do it with me? Are spells still rewards from turning in NO DROP items from zones that no one goes to anymore..? Am I going to have to choose between sitting around with /LFG on or logging off at higher levels? Will I lose the ability to solo at any reasonable rate of exp as a BST at a higher level?

    EDIT: Forgot to add i'm not worried about $$ I will subscribe for the proper experience, I dislike F2P restrictions.

    Thanks for the advice

    submitted by /u/nfefx
    [link] [comments]

    Question on Research Skill for TLP Servers

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    I'm playing an Enchanter on the new TLP server and I'm trying to make a few research spell. When looking online p99 and allakhazam say different things. P99 says all I need is two pages and combine them in a Tome of Endless Enchantments. Allakhazam says I need a cleaned hide, a few research supplies, and combine them in a spell research kit. I assume Allakhazam is more accurate but wanted to double check.

    Also, while I'm on the topic, if I'm boxing a Mage and I want to research their pet spells would I need to skill up both toons or can I just make spells for both?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MaxPowers431
    [link] [comments]

    The perfect casual TLP

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    Classic start

    2 months in level cap expansions

    1 month in all other expansions

    No additional time for LDoN (unlocks with PoP)

    No additional time for DoN (unlocks with OoW)

    1-2 additional items per raid boss (to account for accelerated unlock rate)

    ALL ITEMS TRADEABLE

    ALL CLASSES AVAILABLE DAY ONE

    ALL RACES CAN BE ALL CLASSES

    Let's fly devs, let's get creative here.

    submitted by /u/Vahln
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment