• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 25, 2020

    Everquest If you collect all 4 human teleporters, you get a free 5th one that ports you to the OLD North Freeport!

    Everquest If you collect all 4 human teleporters, you get a free 5th one that ports you to the OLD North Freeport!


    If you collect all 4 human teleporters, you get a free 5th one that ports you to the OLD North Freeport!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    Harm Touch vs Lay Hands

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Which ability is better?

    >Grouping

    >Raiding

    >Camping/Farming

    >Overall

    Ready? GO!

    submitted by /u/newhouser77
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player but with a problem.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Hello, I have been thinking about playing this again for the first time since...well WoW came out I think so 16 years ago on Brell lol. I was able to log in to my account no problem, everything is still there which is great although I guess Brell was merged with Cazic at some point. My problem is that my PC is now connected to my 65 inch OLED tv and holy hell I can't see a thing on this game. I know it's old and it probably has never been optimized for this type of screen but is there any way to at the very least increase the size of the UI pieces?

    I figured out how to do chat just by doing a quick google search but I could find nothing for anything outside of that. I fear if I can't make them bigger then I'm just not going to play, which I was excited about doing.

    submitted by /u/mstone7781
    [link] [comments]

    Dagol vs SSOY in classic?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    Curious as to what the deal with Dagol vs SSOY is as a main tank for raiding. Does 2 SSOYs produce more threat? Do you use Dagol in MH or OH with SSOY? What other weapon combinations are desirable as a main tank in classic besides dual SSOY? I really like my threat generation with SSOYs but may get a Dagol soon, so I was wondering.

    submitted by /u/MuffinFluffer69
    [link] [comments]

    Solo..ish TLP

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    I have a 50 monk and love it. But between a new baby and the group always wanting a monk to be pulled im thinking of rolling a caster cause it can be a bit hectic at home haha. What would be a good caster to roll for groupage and solo play while KINDA having to phone it in here and there? Wizzes, mags or necro?

    submitted by /u/SynthWRX
    [link] [comments]

    Guards that give XP on TLP

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Anyone have a list of guards that give exp on the TLP? Tried killing BB dock guards, no exp, but I see people killing felwithe guards still. Any chance someone knows what guards I can get xp off of?

    submitted by /u/lconeindy
    [link] [comments]

    A few less mentioned S(m)olo leveling tips (live)

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    J1 Tank merc has 34 worn damage shield.

    If you are a class with any castable DS put that on your tank merc & watch it start doing even more insane damage. Make sure you set its role to tank, up to about level 40 you should be able to keep 4 monsters on it without the J1 fleeing. After 40 it can handle around seven blue mobs. That include Ranger, Druid, Bard, Enchanter, Magician, & Wizard

    Crescent reach has type 4 weapon proc augments

    Every little bit help, you can upgrade them every 5 or ten levels up to level 50. You can keep using them until you come across something better. Due to how fast you level up to 40 you can 'pre-augment' your leveling weapons. If you are just grinding and bazaar shopping you likely won't replace these until the 80s.

    Heal and Haste potions

    Although you can't apply them to your merc, they still help speed things up and are great for efficiency. If melee I recommend buying a few of the haste potion for every 5 level increments for the first 40 levels as well as a few stacks on the Celestial Healing at different levels for efficiency. You can easily do level 15-40 in one short session in Blightfire moors without needing to stop for gear/spell upgrade.

    Casters up to level 40

    You don't need to over commit on upgrading your spells or doing massive damage. The name of the game is efficiency, using your lower level DD/AOE spells help you from burning through your mana, getting skillups, and not pulling agro off of the tank merc. Your primary role is keeping enough mobs on your J1 tank at all times & keeping a damage shield up on it (if you can)

    Great post here for Zones: https://old.reddit.com/r/everquest/comments/5gyani/guide_to_leveling_on_live/ [I think City of Mist was also nerfed (like the hole) and isn't worth leveling in anymore. Even oddball zones like Skyfire is faster.]

    Level 75 MGB buffs

    This is my favorite thing! Hang out in Guild Lobby for those MGB bombs. You are looking for the Mage damage shield and cleric Hp buff. You should be approaching 50khp and 5k-8k damage shield. Level 75 mobs have 75k-85k hp. Your damage shield will mow through yellow mobs like you are a level 20 in blightfire. You can Molo all Heroic Adventures and burn through these levels incredibly fast. I did 75-77 in under 90 minutes, crazy town.... Your J1 merc will not get the buffs at 75, be sure to switch over to the healer merc; as your HP pool is massive you should also unblock the Promised healing spells as they actually become useful. I know at 78 the mercs can get the buffs, unsure about 76/77 as the levels went by before my first mage damage shield wore off.

    submitted by /u/hamandburrito
    [link] [comments]

    Test Server - Solo old content possible?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    Hello! I haven't touched Everquest for a good while, and I would like to jump back in, but in a specific way:

    I'm looking into playing on the Test server, level to at least 100 and then do progression on old expansions (starting from classic -> Kunark -> Velious etc.) possibly with a duo or 3-box with mercenaries. Is this doable? If so, until which expansion approximately is this possible? And how hard would it be to accomplish this?

    (I was also told than anything past House of Thule is a hassle DPS wise, but I don't mind not going past this one.)

    submitted by /u/Tonydews
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment