• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 7, 2020

    Everquest Updated Video of Fake Everquest

    Everquest Updated Video of Fake Everquest


    Updated Video of Fake Everquest

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    Aradune Open Raids

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    I've setup a Discord Server for Aradune to run open raids.

    A lot of us have been there, done this and that with the elite raiding guilds but don't want to have to go through all that again at the level of intensity that is required to raid with an elite raiding guild.

    This allows players to do all the fun raids again without hardcore schedules, DKP, guild politics, guild drama and other guild related nonsense. Stay in your guild with your buddies and come raid with us anytime you like! Or if you already in an elite raiding guild, then come raid with us on your alts drama-free! All loot is is rolled for :)

    https://discord.gg/pHwxhdj

    submitted by /u/Kaen_SG
    [link] [comments]

    Wanted to run around in test server, been 20 years

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    Hey, so just a quick question. I wanted to take a little run around places from my childhood. Im thinking test server would be the easiest way to get some nostalgia. I'm trying this /testbuff thing I heard about, but its not doing anything. Do I have to get out of these gloomdeep mines or whatever they are called first?

    submitted by /u/fakeplasticbees
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to lock the mouse cursor to the game window?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    I have duel monitors and I'm finding that my cursor constantly moves to my second monitor which will minimize the game if I click while it's outside of the game.

    Is there a way to lock the cursor to the game window when I'm playing? I have no problem alt-tabbing to do things on the 2nd monitor.

    submitted by /u/Puerkl8r
    [link] [comments]

    Old Seb in FV

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    Is a key still required to enter old Seb?I heard some of the key requirements we removed.

    submitted by /u/LewsTherinT
    [link] [comments]

    Aradune: Any bards going LD when zoning with Selo's + drum?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    During peak hours, I get disconnected every time I zone while I have Selo's active and using a drum.

    I've tested without Selo's. I've tested without drum. No issues (except long load time) But for whatever reason, when I combine the 2, I disconnect 100% of the time.

    My friend created a new bard and has the same issue at level 5. Is anyone else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/Makenshine
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment