• Breaking News

    Friday, July 3, 2020

    Everquest I made some EQ item keychains, can you name them all?

    Everquest I made some EQ item keychains, can you name them all?


    I made some EQ item keychains, can you name them all?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    Was there a change to how dexterity affects weapon proc rates?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    Someone in my guild has said that there was a patch where proc rates on weapons were normalized so they aren't affected by dex.

    I can't find anything about this. Was there a recent patch that fundamentally changed how dex affects procs so that old resources aren't correct?

    submitted by /u/MuffinFluffer69
    [link] [comments]

    Mangler Beastlord Weapon Advice (droppable)

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    Currently using Golden Wraps of the Compact and Stave of Shielding and was thinking of buying a Delightful Orb of Forgotten Magic for my second weapon. The absolute most I could spend would be around 20k and I've seen the Orb go for as low as 3k. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, Mangler has recently launched GoD if that would have any impact.

    submitted by /u/Baraom
    [link] [comments]

    Necro charm pets in Hate/Fear

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    Which mobs should we BW looking at snagging in these zones?

    submitted by /u/tzeriel
    [link] [comments]

    EverQuest Fighting Championship (EQFC) #7 - Derakor the Vindicator vs Velketor the Sorcerer

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment