• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 8, 2020

    Everquest I made a wooden Centi Longsword!

    Everquest I made a wooden Centi Longsword!


    I made a wooden Centi Longsword!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    Haven't played since LDoN and looking to get back in

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    A little background and a few questions:

    As the title states, I haven't played since LDoN (wow, it's been awhile since I've typed that series of letters) and I'm looking to get back into playing. I have nothing but amazing memories playing EQ; staying up all night, every weekend, gaming with my uncle and brothers. In fact, some of my favorite childhood memories revolve around playing this game and now that I'm an adult, I want my downtime from work and family life to be something enjoyable (obviously).

    This brings me to my slew of questions:

    1) How does one go about getting back in the game? When I last played, you popped CDs into the computer and away you went. Now, with everything digital and game consoles being CD-less, is that still the way EQ works? If not, do I just go to the EQ website and download the game? Is there still a monthly subscription? If so, how do I access the signup for that?

    2) When I last played, I think it was on FV. I've spent a little time reading through this subreddit and I think I'm gathering (although I may be completely off because I don't know half the acronyms used) certain servers may be better-suited for different styles of play? Or am I completely off-based there?

    3) Any tips, tricks, or helpful tidbits to know given it's been awhile since I last played? Not exactly sure what I'm looking for here, but, for example, back then a newbie could farm spider silks outside Shar Vahl and make a few plat selling them in The Bazaar.

    4) Speaking of The Bazaar, does it still exist?! I remember the school nights I played and couldn't stay up all night having to set up a small weight on my computer d pad to spin my character (so he didn't time out?) while having him look down to avoid lagging (only to wake up to the log in screen because the internet cut out overnight. Ahh the beauty of dial-up then low speed DSL).

    Anyway, thanks in advance for any input...just reminiscing about the past is making me excited for the possibility of jumping back in!!

    submitted by /u/ChiTownTeaBagger
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Player Looking For a Bit Of Direction

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    Just decided to sub again after a while off (played from Kunark to Underfoot). I am slowly (very slowly) remembering how to do things. I have a bunch of characters, but my main is my 90 SK.

    My question is: If I wanted to get back into playing, and I have a lvl 90, where would you go to re-learn and advance? I have all but the last 2 expansions.

    Thanks for any advice and tips!

    submitted by /u/Studiorion
    [link] [comments]

    Wizards (Live)

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    How are wizards for DPS these days? I imagine their sustain is not the best with mana constraints. How easy are they to box?

    submitted by /u/Astteroth
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best class to power level a bard and what is the best class to box with a bard

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    I have a 45 Druid Work on my way to 50 but I really wanna level a bard. Is the dude the best class to power level the bard? And if not what would make a good double box with a bard?

    submitted by /u/Artaniss
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment