• Breaking News

    Friday, July 17, 2020

    Everquest Venril Sathir's Remains spawn time?

    Everquest Venril Sathir's Remains spawn time?


    Venril Sathir's Remains spawn time?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    I am seeing conflicting information online about spawn times for VSR for the ranger epic 1.0? Anyone on here have current info? I imagine the conflicting times I see are just because spawn timers get patched, and now with progression servers, it is probably different on those. I am on FV, have been camping it for a week or so now, and have killed the real VS twice, but haven't seen VSR yet. Would appreciate any input. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/dancetroll
    [link] [comments]

    Returning players looking for friends to play with!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:19 PM PDT

    Hey fellas! Just a few days ago, I decided to download Everquest again and start player. It's heavy nostalgia for me, as I used to sit on my mom/dad's lap and watch them play when I was younger. I'm now older, have a place of my own, and nice computer rig! I've played before and really enjoyed it, but am excited to get back into it! I'd love to find some others to play with though! I have a level 12 BST on Vox atm, but am willing to roll a new toon on a different server! 😁

    submitted by /u/ElijahShines
    [link] [comments]

    Sk Races on TLP

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    so my first EQ char was a Warrior, which after getting to level 45, not digging it. so i decided to reroll as a SK because i do enjoy tanking, and i do like 2 handers! that being said, i'm not a fan of ogres, but that seems to be the most optimal race. by a long shot. ideally i woulda like to play a human Sk, is that viable or is it a complete waste? just a noob asking for advice, thanks

    submitted by /u/luminationEXE
    [link] [comments]

    Finding motivation to play Live

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    I'm not interested in TLP. I'd rather have a plethora of content to rip through and trinkets to hoard. I would like at least one max AA toon, geared to the teeth, and regularly doing current content. The problem is leveling past 95 as a solo player. I don't want to 6box or run MQ2. The barrier to entry over the years has been obnoxious even for an (oldschool) vet. How do I overcome this hurdle?

    submitted by /u/wlw2001
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment