• Breaking News

    Monday, July 27, 2020

    Everquest Next.. I mean what next

    Everquest Next.. I mean what next


    Next.. I mean what next

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    I am an original player of EverQuest on Brell SirElis server my question and my desire is to play the next EverQuest that takes up all my time and life and desire... where are you.

    I did have a rather nice house in next but that was just that house building.

    I did try and get my son to play EverQuest 1 or even EverQuest 2 with me on the current servers but it feels so dated and out of whack of what our systems can do now. That he could not play.

    As long as they take away class leveling and keep jobs with solid play with different religions that actually mean something within game.

    originally in the Verant version of EverQuest some characters could not get past some environment and they required a group. It's just the way it was it made the game interesting and social at the same time.

    Bring back a new game that is not just a grind to get that next armour or sword. But intelligence and ability.

    When and what is the next everCrack?

    submitted by /u/CaptainKranq
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to buy any EQ / EQ2 collectibles

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    Hello!

    I was hatched n raised with EverQuest and EverQuest II, and I've been trying to build my collection up, I'm already keeping a vigorous eye on Ebay, CL, and FB Marketplace, but if anyone here happens to be in the scene of wanting to sell any of their EQ stuff to a fellow EQ lovers, please let me know!

    submitted by /u/D33Force
    [link] [comments]

    Fun classic EQ quests...

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    Just finished crafted armor for warrior (37)...any other good quest suggestions as I approach 40s-50? Time locked in Classic till next month.

    submitted by /u/dustyandkiwi
    [link] [comments]

    1994 Soundblaster AWE32 music captures on Kunark-era client(WIP)

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment