• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 23, 2020

    Everquest Returning veteran with newb gf for TLP. Box advice?

    Everquest Returning veteran with newb gf for TLP. Box advice?


    Returning veteran with newb gf for TLP. Box advice?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I've played EQ since pre-Kunark, and then again on both the mac server (RIP) and again on FV. Since the pandemic has kept me and my fiancé stuck at home, I figured it'd be a fun time to get back on the wagon and show her the game. She's relatively inexperienced, and I figured a trio with me alt tabbing between two toons would be fun. I just wanted to get y'all's thoughts as to what would be enjoyable and a good way to level up if we have trouble finding groups.

    She's set on a Druid. I was thinking enchanter and cleric for mine, or monk and shaman. I've played necros, monks, SKs, bards over the years. Just want something that'll be fun to explore with her, get groups eventually, and do some raiding with a guild at some point. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/ScalpelHappy
    [link] [comments]

    Coming from playing private PVP servers... is live a good fit?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:19 PM PDT

    Hey guys I have been playing on private PVP EQ servers and am interested in going back to live for the first time in 15 years. How are the non TLP servers these days? Are red servers still a thing? I have no experience past LDoN and am wanting to play a bard if you have any advice.

    submitted by /u/kofficakes
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment