• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 16, 2020

    Everquest What level is required for ToV (original) now? Get 'this zone is not ready to receive visitors yet' message

    Everquest What level is required for ToV (original) now? Get 'this zone is not ready to receive visitors yet' message


    What level is required for ToV (original) now? Get 'this zone is not ready to receive visitors yet' message

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Basically as the title says. I am trying to zone in to normal ToV to twink some lower level characters. My 85 and 100 characters can zone in just fine. My level 10 guys, however, cannot. It just kicks them to succor point with a message that reads "This zone is not ready to receive visitors yet. Please try again in a few moments".

    This a bug? Did they put some sort of weird level cap on the zone?

    submitted by /u/notlarryman
    [link] [comments]

    Two of my chars are leveling faster than the 3rd

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    I have a bst, mage, and shammy. The shammy was a heroic character I made when the other two were like 70. I haven't ever leveled any of them separately since then, but now my bst and mage are a level higher than the shammy and are continuing to widen the gap. The only exp bonus I run is lesson, but I pop that at the same time for everyone.

    Not complaining about it lol, but just curious if anyone knows why it would be happening.

    submitted by /u/Mazkar
    [link] [comments]

    New player in need of help.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, I just started playing EverQuest as a barbarian shaman on Vox. As I was doing the tutorial, the game started to feel a bit complicated with all the windows and opt. quests. Even the communication commands looks like a school subject I have to memorise. What I'm asking is, is it really necessary to remember every bit of tutorial?

    submitted by /u/XSporkOfDoomX
    [link] [comments]

    I subbed.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 01:30 AM PDT

    Very nice and also fucking terrible.

    submitted by /u/Earthicus
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling an heroic character

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:08 AM PDT

    So I play on aradune and while there's a lot to do, I sometime find myself waiting and settling to try other things.

    4 years ago, I was in the same situation (except on Ragefire) and I turned my old main char from 00' into an heroic character, and added an heroic cleric on another account. Both characters are on Antonius Bayle.

    I'd like to level my rogue (character #1) and, if possible, without boxing the cleric. But I seem to remember it's nearly impossible...

    I went to Almar's guide for input but I have no idea what kind of work is ahead of me. Are there any other guides, hints, for the returning heroic player?

    Is it worth it? How fun is live for a semi casual player compared to a TLP?

    Update : so I started a trio with my heroic rogue, heroic cleric and one tank mercenary. I went to Feerot the dream and, following Almar's guide pulled in an area that was suitable for my setup.

    Pulled lvl 85 snakes, pretty standard group experience. Took 20s to kill, had to toss an heal on the tank. Experience gain : 0.1%

    Pulled a 85 spider : three shot my tank, three shot my rogue, was indifferent to my cleric because I wasn't able to toss a heal in time.

    Ok that's why I love everquest. Nothing's handed to you, except huge beatdowns and painful deaths. But it does feel a bit steep for a game that was supposedly toned down over the years to offer a more mainstream experience. Which makes me think I must be doing something extremely wrong....

    submitted by /u/ghighi_ftw
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment