• Breaking News

    Monday, August 17, 2020

    Everquest Creating synergy between two accounts (Live)

    Everquest Creating synergy between two accounts (Live)


    Creating synergy between two accounts (Live)

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    I play on a Truebox server about to hit TDS. I have two accounts, one with a maxed out Shaman (main) and the other with a pretty decked out SK. I'm looking to add depth to my bench and maintain as much synergy as possible. Basically I'm looking to be able to pick any toon from account A and match it with account B reasonably well.

    So for account A I was thinking about Enchanter (as it would go well with the SK) and maybe for account B a Mage (seems to go well with both Shaman and Enchanter). What else for account B? Monk, Ranger?

    submitted by /u/SirNaves9
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Big pita aug quest?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    I'm trying to remember a big aug quest that I never did. I think it required a ton of tradeskill work and might have been for shoulders? Not the parrot aug, it would have been a few expansions before that at least. Pre 2014. I think it was really good for a dps proc?

    Sorry if this is vague. It's been a while...

    submitted by /u/XtremeDonkeyPunch
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment