• Breaking News

    Friday, August 21, 2020

    Everquest Server Instability Megathread - August 21, 2020

    Everquest Server Instability Megathread - August 21, 2020


    Server Instability Megathread - August 21, 2020

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    This thread is where all your comments, complaints, memes, hopes, dreams and despair belong.

    submitted by /u/Tobris
    [link] [comments]

    Well I guess I won't be starting my Iksar tonight

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    Servers update

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    • All EverQuest worlds will be coming down while we address the issues that caused multiple servers to crash. At this time there is no ETA we will update as one is available. dreamweaver, Today at 3:17 PM
    • Ops and engineering are continuing to work on the issue, there is no ETA at this time. dreamweaver, Today at 4:02 PM
    • Servers are coming back up but will remained locked for the time being as Ops and engineering finish their checks. Current ETA to server unlock 45 Minutes. dreamweaver, 54 minutes ago
    • During the process of bringing the worlds back up, additional errors surfaced and extended the time needed to bring the servers back up safely. Unfortunately that means once again no ETA but we will update this thread as one becomes available dreamweaver, 15 minutes ago
    submitted by /u/Othersideofthemirror
    [link] [comments]

    Returning / Casual

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    Hi All,

    I've returned after being gone for a lot of years. My mains (2 or 3 accounts if I reallllllly want to box) are 85-89.

    I've been playing recently in HoT in the courtyard, but while I enjoy easy midnless pulling, exp is virtually non existent.

    Where's a good place to two-box mindlessly. I'm happy pulling and killing all day long - crawling means I have to pay more attention and I have to be in the mood for that :)

    Thanks!

    Fyr

    submitted by /u/Fyrblade
    [link] [comments]

    Warrior Race on TLP

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    I'm just starting my warrior on Aradune. It's one of the few classes I've never played. I'm looking forward to learning the tricks of the trade.

    I have two questions at this point about races. 1. How important frontal stun immunity for a non-caster? 2. Do starting stats really make much difference?

    I tested 3 races yesterday just up to level 5. I noticed the ogre with his high str seems to land hits at his damage cap more often, but only slightly. Other races I tested had str as low as 100 and seemed to do almost the same damage.

    So anticeotally it seems stats aren't HUGE modifiers and only really add up over time. Is that the case?

    On the stun immunity question, I get that a stun prevents auto attacks and probably can't hit taunt/provoke, but is that all? Is it a really big deal?

    Ultimately I'll probably just pick the race I enjoy looking at the most. But I do want to know what I'm up against. I thought about rolling ogre for the stats and then race changing later. But I don't want to drop $25 if I don't have to.

    submitted by /u/marshalcy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment