• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 26, 2020

    Everquest Everquest Online Adventures standee I found for $7, never been put together. Coolest thrift store find ever!

    Everquest Everquest Online Adventures standee I found for $7, never been put together. Coolest thrift store find ever!


    Everquest Online Adventures standee I found for $7, never been put together. Coolest thrift store find ever!

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    Marking poison question

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    I am trying to make hate of the shissar XIX which says it has a minimum requirement of 286 make poison. I currently have 286 exactly. I do not have the trophy but I have the aaa so my cap is 310. When I try to make the recipe in my mortar it says "you are too inexperienced to event attempt to make this". I get the same message when I use a poison table.

    Is there a recipe I have to find and learn first or how do I go about making this and other poison from the RoS expansion? I haven't tried others but I image they would be the same.

    submitted by /u/lagmonsterr
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Detrimental Spells

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    Are all spells that are single target (not DoT), just one time cast, does damage, considered detrimental spells? I would imagine so. I just need some clarification.

    submitted by /u/Asharad_Hett
    [link] [comments]

    New account and boxing question

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    If I want to make a new account and make it all access by using a krono I already have and not paying the $15 how would I go about that?

    Would I have to make the account and give the krono to myself on a free server, use the krono, then be able to play on all access servers?

    submitted by /u/koala_cola
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment