• Breaking News

    Friday, March 26, 2021

    Everquest It always pays to look in an old box before you throw it out.

    Everquest It always pays to look in an old box before you throw it out.


    It always pays to look in an old box before you throw it out.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    Words or phrases with an EQ Etemology?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    There's a lot of gaming terms I keep hearing that I first assossiated with EQ, I realize EQ wasn't the first MMORPG but I keep wondering which terms did Everquest give birth to? Was "raid mob" a thing in UO? Was EQ the first game that used "agro"? What about "corpse run" and "corpse camping"? These are all common terms now that are used across multiple games, and every time I hear them I think Everquest.

    submitted by /u/ForagerGrikk
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie Sk 2h weapon

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    What is the best 2h weapon for 20 lv SK? Budget around 30k pp in FV server

    submitted by /u/Eqrick
    [link] [comments]

    Need advice on a laptop for boxing

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    Ok I'm aware that "a potato" can run the game at this point but I play on TLPs and my box went down around kunark so I'm finally tired of not having extra utility at my disposal. Who had had good luck with the cheaper end Best Buy / Walmart / Amazon end laptops ? I'm looking for something I can transport and still be able to box a bard or a Shaman in duo group and raid content

    submitted by /u/MandoFire
    [link] [comments]

    Is this subreddit for old school EverQuest?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    Just curious. Do people still play the old school EverQuest? Looking to possibly dabble with it again.

    submitted by /u/SloppyDonkeyQueef
    [link] [comments]

    Best 4 box (velious)

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 09:48 PM PDT

    Specifically looking for the best box for named mobs and raids.

    I'm playing on an emu server that is up to velious and it says the endgame content have been tuned down so 1 or 2 groups can handle it.

    Initally I thought about just 4 boxing 4 mages and just chain summoning pets but I don't know if that will work for some of the tougher stuff.

    What do you guys recommend?

    submitted by /u/druhoang
    [link] [comments]

    Where to Start?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    I played EQ ~20ish years ago. If I recall, "The Shadows of Luclin" expansion had been released. I did not play very long, nor ever really get far in the game... just wandered around lost.

    From the little I recall, it was amazing. I had no idea what I was doing, I died... a lot. It was hard, there was a lot of grinding. I'm really looking to capture that spirit again.

    Any recommendations on what server to start on? Money doesn't matter, do not care if subscription or F2P. Some thoughts:

    • I didn't play long enough to have "nostalgia" much.
    • For me, MMOs are all about content, and in some cases RP.
    • So, I don't want to fly up in levels so fast that everything is just a blur.
    • I really want to experience expansions at my own slow pace.
    • I'm fine playing solo... low population is okay.
    • I don't mind grinding. I want the game to be hard, and rewards difficult to achieve.
    • I really like to stick with one character long term, not really into alts.

    If a "normal" live server allows you to level at your own pace... i.e. take each expansion one at a time in full, then I'm perfectly okay with skipping the whole TLP thing.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/No_Conclusion8583
    [link] [comments]

    Race to 75 on FV. Class recommendations?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 10:13 PM PDT

    Hello all! A friend and I are deciding to sport in a small competition, specifically who can level from 1-75 the fastest with no rules other than it has to be Molo, without the assistance of buffs from other classes, and no xp potions. Auto AA on. Any gear is allowed, any class is allowed. Items/spells can be bought ahead of time. The idea is we are keeping our leveling paths secret from one another.

    I need some help picking the class. For pure molo speed to 75 what would y'all recommend? (We have agreed that it's not cheating to ask Reddit because he seems confident in whatever plan he has).

    submitted by /u/Kerafyrm1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment