• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 1, 2020

    Everquest Is there a youtube channel or similar that dives into EQ lore like how vaatividya does for DarkSouls?

    Everquest Is there a youtube channel or similar that dives into EQ lore like how vaatividya does for DarkSouls?


    Is there a youtube channel or similar that dives into EQ lore like how vaatividya does for DarkSouls?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    As someone who played EQ many years ago and logs in every few months for nostalgia's sake, I really don't know any of the lore. Its all just zone recognition and random mob murdering. I would live in a channel like that where I could learn about what I used to play and whats happening today

    submitted by /u/TheSmokeDawg
    [link] [comments]

    Which Zones have had graphical revamps over the year?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Years* Trying to visit some older zone in P99 wanted to know which zones have been revamped like freeport?

    submitted by /u/gwolfx
    [link] [comments]

    Mage or Necro Kunark Era

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    I've gotten a lot of answers on my recent post about Mage or Necro so I wanted to make a poll to see what is more popular. Feel free to leave reasons in the comments 😊

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/SpartanRobz
    [link] [comments]

    Gather Shadows Aradune?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    Can't find the merchant who sells the Gather Shadows spell in freeport on aradune? allakhazam says it's sold by Peku Croxe but he doesnt have it? Am I missing something? even p99 wiki says the guy sells it. I'm so confused!

    submitted by /u/gwolfx
    [link] [comments]

    Mage or Necro for mainly grouping?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    I have a 33 Mage on Aradune that I haven't played for a while but now that Kunark is out I'm split on either continuing my Mage or making an Iksar Necro. I'm planning on mostly grouping but I want to farm plat every now and then. I'm just wondering what is more desirable for groups, what is better for plat farming and just all around the better class. Ty in advance : )

    submitted by /u/SpartanRobz
    [link] [comments]

    Shackle quests. Do I even bother?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    I have an Iksar monk on Aradune. He's pretty fun. I did a couple shackle quests but the shackles themselves are pretty crap.

    Is it worth continuing? The complexity seems to be ratcheting up.

    submitted by /u/calzonegolem
    [link] [comments]

    Good places to box lvl

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    So i started a little over a month ago. I now have a 105 sk, 106 bard, 93 shaman and 93 zerker. Im trying to get my zerk and shm caught up to the other two. I was wondering if anyone thats done the boxing knows a good place to lvl my 93s by using my sk and bard and mercs to lvl them PL style.

    submitted by /u/Ak47trainwreck
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment