• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 13, 2020

    Everquest The Plane of Sky: Leveled Up | EverQuest Pixel Art

    Everquest The Plane of Sky: Leveled Up | EverQuest Pixel Art


    The Plane of Sky: Leveled Up | EverQuest Pixel Art

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    Aradune server: Positive impression

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    TL;DR: I'm surprised by the number of friendly, kind and helpful people. I expected a krono-boxer-only cesspit of hate and envy.

    Hi, old fart veteran here, decided to scratch the itch again and started playing on Aradune two weeks ago. Dicked around a bit on monk, necro, enchanter before starting a shaman.

    On my first evening as a shaman someone offers newbie gear at zoneline. I answer that I thank them for the offer but am too far away and others may empty their stock first. They reply "nobody here", we talk a bit so I trek to the zoneline. Outcome: legs, hammer, fungi tunic, pp. No begging or asking, just out of the blue.

    Later I'm moving around in the newbie area, checking out some places. Find a boxer that's farming low level stuff for tradeskills. We chat, they buff me on their druid. I make three levels. We are still talking from time to time.

    And last but not least, days later while exping, another boxer swung by to resurrect some of our fallen and stayed with us for hours on their ench/shm box helping us clear the area with no gain for themselves. I thanked them at the end and got a rare high level spell as a gift before going home.

    I am very much surprised at what I've experienced here so far. Yes, trains and camp steals and chat drama and stuff too, EQ being just like the game it is (it still brings out the "you" in you). But I've not been met with this much kindness and generousity in any game in years.

    So, my unnamed unsung heroes: Here's to you, thank you again, may your game time be ever enjoyable.

    submitted by /u/weareallhumans
    [link] [comments]

    Firiona Vie Bone Chips

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    Has anyone had success getting rich farming bone chips on FV?

    Or is it only possible on TLP servers for cabilis rep?

    submitted by /u/vespenegas108
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to play

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    Put a post on yesterday also, just curious about the expansion and getting started. Honest opinion, I played this game a lot when I was a kid, is it worth to come back and play it now? I would be doing probably just solo throughout the thing. Honesty is what I'm looking for, thanks.

    submitted by /u/Asharad_Hett
    [link] [comments]

    MOTM and monks?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    Monk: epic 1.0

    Mobs: have MOTM

    Is it better to just use fists the whole time or toss a low delay weapon in mainhand for the damage bonus?

    submitted by /u/wibble666
    [link] [comments]

    Berserker weapon question

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    I'm completely new to this game and I'm currently a level 12 Berserker right now but I have a question about their weapons. Should they only use 2h axes, or are 2h swords good too?

    submitted by /u/Rao-Ji
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment