• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 12, 2020

    Everquest never played the game, currently looking for people to play with

    Everquest never played the game, currently looking for people to play with


    never played the game, currently looking for people to play with

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    Hi there, I'm on Firiona Vie and I'm a brand new player (currently level 10). I have no clue what I'm doing but so far I love how the world looks and feels. I'd be interested in joining a guild and learning more about this amazing game! I'm online right now if anyone wants to talk to me the name is abilifyy

    thanks :)

    submitted by /u/imadethisaccount123
    [link] [comments]

    New player advice

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    Hey, looking to give EQ Live an honest go. I am used to modern mmos and lean heavily towards raid type content. I started a warrior on bristlebane and was curious if bb had an active raid scene and what classes are in high demand for raiding.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Nasku2
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to get new xpack

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    If I get the new expansion and download the game from daybreak, do I need to purchase anything else? Besides the membership, of course. Or is buying this newest expansion all inclusive?

    submitted by /u/Asharad_Hett
    [link] [comments]

    2 classes to round up a Cleric/Enchanter/Druid/Paladin group

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    Hey guys, currently playing on Aradune (Kunark) with a fixed group, and we're looking at levelling 2 more toons to fill up the remaining 2 slots.

    Wanted to get some advice on what you guys think would be best to synergize with the existing 4. Would rather not reroll or replace the original 4 :P

    I've been thinking maybe a Bard and 1 more DPS - a Mage or Necro! But wanted some other perspectives as well. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/demerix
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment