• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 31, 2020

    Everquest My dad told me to come over and clear my junk out of his garage. Glad I did.

    Everquest My dad told me to come over and clear my junk out of his garage. Glad I did.


    My dad told me to come over and clear my junk out of his garage. Glad I did.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    Playing Final Fantasy XIV (this is EQ related I swear) when suddenly...

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    Time for more weekend woodshop work! Almost halfway through my magnet collection!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    I’m on the test server and today couldn’t see global chat did I hit something wrong or is something going on?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Happy Halloween From The Bad Bard

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu38Bm2z4lo

    Sonosurdus has got his fancy dress ready and is ready to trick or treat the inhabitants of Norrath....

    Happy Halloween!

    Keep Smiling and Singing (and maybe Screaming Mwahahahahahahaah)

    submitted by /u/llcooltom
    [link] [comments]

    How can I get the Vox & Naggy achievements with my level 110 character?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    I heard that you can do the shroud thing but I don't understand it. It makes you into a mob with a basic weapon? How are you supposed to kill a raid boss like that? I have 5 accounts, each has a level 110 toon and an 80ish alt, if that helps.

    Then I read somewhere that you can twink a level 52 toon, group with a high level player that has a J5 healer, set the merc owner to puller and set the level 52 to MT & MA, that will make the merc follow the level 52. Then leave the high level toon well out of aggro range, and the merc will heal the 52 while it kills the dragon. Will that work?

    submitted by /u/xrp671z06
    [link] [comments]

    In case you missed the fight... (EQFC #10)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    If you could make a new expansion (as in, not just a remake of an old one) what would it be?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    I had two ideas:

    1. Add the areas that are on the original map but still aren't actually zones (such as Unkempt woods, Lake Nerius, and the Hatchlands)
    2. Add the planes for gods who still don't have any in-game (I think Erollisi Marr and Prexus are the only player-worshippable gods who don't, but there are still a bunch of demigods in lore they could add.)
    submitted by /u/Bootlebat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment