• Breaking News

    Friday, October 23, 2020

    Everquest If you're having a problem with automod on your submissions PLEASE message the moderators.

    Everquest If you're having a problem with automod on your submissions PLEASE message the moderators.


    If you're having a problem with automod on your submissions PLEASE message the moderators.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    The bot should tell you this in its comment too, I've been trying to make it behave normally and adding and editing the whitelist for links since they were turned back on, but I'm not omniscient and don't know every URL and shortening domain popular websites use.

    I also make typos and forget commas, we don't know there's an issue unless it's brought to our attention, so please bring it to our attention if there is one.

    submitted by /u/Tobris
    [link] [comments]

    Hate vs Fear

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    CRAZY video glitch on all of my characters..

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    On one of my older boxing laptops, every one of my toons are holding a brown caster robe horizontally where their shield should be! Some of the pets even turn into the brown robe. It's possibly the most batshit crazy thing I have ever seen! Has anyone ever seen or heard of something like this?

    I will post pictures of this highly unusual glitch after work today.

    submitted by /u/Earthicus
    [link] [comments]

    Boxing question.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:58 AM PDT

    I have been playing around with 3 boxing with 3 mercs. So far so good. I have combos of all classes I like to play spread over the 3 accounts. My question is how long is the cleric merc going to be enough as main healer? Right now I'm in the 50 to 70 ranges with all my characters so it's really good still. I just want to know if I need to make one of my characters a cleric or does merc cleric stay good?

    submitted by /u/uthal34
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment