• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 22, 2020

    Everquest I like this game. More EQ Magnets!

    Everquest I like this game. More EQ Magnets!


    I like this game. More EQ Magnets!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    Will Ring of Scale become free once Claws of Veeshan is released?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    It would be nice if I could get my buffbots to 110.

    submitted by /u/Earthicus
    [link] [comments]

    Question about taskadds...

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    I see players selling taskadds for ToV content. Can I buy and benefit from one, even if I don't own ToV (such as, I don't have the zone available)? I remember some older taskadds that you could participate in while sitting in PoK.

    Please advise..

    submitted by /u/Earthicus
    [link] [comments]

    Instance Charming Question on TLPs

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    Quick question, since I'm trying to camp Eldrig the Old on Aradune for the bard epic.

    Is it still possible to charm something in a raid instance, and if it's killed it automatically repops? Or did they nerf that?

    submitted by /u/Auedar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment