• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 1, 2020

    Everquest I made a large wall mounted Warrior Epic knight light for my office!

    Everquest I made a large wall mounted Warrior Epic knight light for my office!


    I made a large wall mounted Warrior Epic knight light for my office!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 05:40 AM PST

    Coming back to EQ after several years, gear for low level char.. is Ornate Defient armor broken?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:52 PM PST

    My stats don't change when I equip the ornate Defiant gear. what is the point of this stuff? April fools gear?

    submitted by /u/kiamori
    [link] [comments]

    Bard + Druid or Wizard?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 02:36 PM PST

    Played EQ back in the day up through PoP, and the one after that... Omen? Anyway, I started EQ with a 'chanter, switched to a monk before really raiding, and played a monk till I finished, eventually making a box-bard to run around with him.

    When P99 came out I played on there for awhile, making a bard, and really loving the class. Stopped because I'm an adult and hate the raiding competition.

    So my old guild gets together on Aradune and I hop on, learning of /melody & /bandolier, holy crap I'm loving my bard. I'm trying to decide on the best box to play with my bard.

    I've tried several different boxes, but ultimately I want a box that can port. So wizard or druid. Which one will blend with a bard better?

    submitted by /u/DMJason
    [link] [comments]

    Official EQ Classic?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 05:07 PM PST

    So, I swore Sony launched their own version of an EQ Classic server, complete with old models, zones, etc. Yet, the internet is blank. I'm fully aware of P99 and EQEmu as a whole, but this was official.

    Am I just remembering wrong?

    submitted by /u/jsbobatea
    [link] [comments]

    Chat channels missing

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 05:46 AM PST

    Anyone else having this problem?

    submitted by /u/ergoergoergoergo
    [link] [comments]

    eq opening theme

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    a couple years back I started workin at a ESL cram school. Being in a foreign country with very limited cash I started playing EQ again on a my laptop. One day when I came back from a cigarette break, I heard EQ music blaring through the whole floor which of course put me in a state of panic thinking some kid must have started up the game on my machine. turned out the staff had just put on some animated movie in the waiting room (no idea why they turned up the volume so much) and the music sounded just like the EQ theme song. I was always curious whether my mind was playing tricks on me that day or not, I could swear it was the same song... I think the movie was kinda new (in ~2012 ish) and something about a dragon or so..anyone know anything?

    submitted by /u/dububallz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment