• Breaking News

    Friday, November 20, 2020

    Everquest Is this game worth playing if I like RuneScape 3 and wow classic

    Everquest Is this game worth playing if I like RuneScape 3 and wow classic


    Is this game worth playing if I like RuneScape 3 and wow classic

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 07:09 AM PST

    Been looking for new mmo to play and I've been eyeing this game on steam and it's f2p too. The things I like about RuneScape 3 is just afk idle clicker to lvl your skilld up and I can do everything while watching YouTube on browser and wow classic lvling in that game can take a long time like paladin and it's chill too by doing everything too except for raids endgame though I'm not really a raid person

    submitted by /u/ezioauditore2018
    [link] [comments]

    Glide on banshees - 1999 patch notes

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 12:16 PM PST

    I saw that 'gliding on banshees' was listed in a few 1999 patch notes found here: https://wiki.project1999.com/Patch_Notes

    What is this referring to? What were banshee boards? I don't seem to recall.

    submitted by /u/saybrook1
    [link] [comments]

    P99 Blue - New Discord Server

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 02:06 AM PST

    (P99 Blue) If you are like me, I can only play P99 late at night (after 9PM PST) when the kids go to bed. Because of this, I've struggled to hit raids, plat camps, do epic mobs, etc. So I decided to do something...

    Welcome to "The Midnight Club"! My goal of this server is the following:

    • Open to anyone...any level...any guild • Anyone can join, no matter what time zone! Not just limited to us late nighters • Easily find groups with a LFG channel • Find quick $$$ camps - no more hunting for camps • Tons of Voice channels - communicate via voice with other people • Class specific channels - share tips, tricks, ask questions, etc. • Fun non-EQ related channels • ...and more!

    Join here: https://discord.gg/QJhTuy5hf3

    I hope this helps alleviate people like me find things to do and group up with so we can be productive late at night! Feel free to share this Discord with anyone.

    See you around and stay safe.

    -Watcho <The Second Sons>

    Server Chat Commands: • @Bard, @Cleric, @Enchanter, etc - Notify a specific class • @CC @DPS @Healer @Tank - Quickly find a class that can do one of these • @TradeskillMaster - Notify people who are either working on tradeskills or who have maxed out tradeskills • @everyone - Notify everyone in the Discord channel • @Admin - Notify an Admin of the Discord channel

    submitted by /u/usaaffamily
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment