• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 9, 2020

    Everquest Blue con green con

    Everquest Blue con green con


    Blue con green con

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 07:47 PM PST

    Howdy folks. I was wondering if there was a set formula on when mobs go from light blue con to green con?

    submitted by /u/beerfurious
    [link] [comments]

    Bard epic 2.0 help

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 09:49 PM PST

    I am attempting to hand in my globe of discordant energy, breastplate, gauntlets and boots to Alkron Wyrmsong and when I do it says it gave me exp and handed it back to me. Any clue why I couldn't spawn Oshiruk? He did con threatening to me but he still gave me the entire dialog. Do I need to raise faction and is so what faction?

    submitted by /u/jburger7092
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else wish they had added a Plane Of Sky: Revisted

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 09:09 PM PST

    It always bothered me how they didn't add one in the Broken Mirror to go along with the Plane Of Fear and Hate remakes. I always thought the zone was pretty cool, and it seems like they could do some cool things with the bosses in the remake like they did with the other two zones.

    submitted by /u/Bootlebat
    [link] [comments]

    Shadowknight 1hs cotf??

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 08:14 PM PST

    Did they only include 2 hand weapons in this expansion or am i missing a vendor for the marks of valor? Not like i can tank with a 2 hander:( ideas? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Gibevad1701
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment