• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 8, 2020

    Everquest Innoruuk Server - Anyone still around from back in the day?

    Everquest Innoruuk Server - Anyone still around from back in the day?


    Innoruuk Server - Anyone still around from back in the day?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 02:25 PM PST

    Luxar, human paladin. I was in the guild Seekers of Lore. I stopped playing sometime during PoP.

    submitted by /u/Zenjutsu
    [link] [comments]

    Your motivations for playing MMORPG's count!

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 05:19 AM PST

    Hereby I invite you MMORPG players to take part in this short survey and let you contribute towards research at the University of Amsterdam. Your efforts are highly appreciated!

    https://uva.fra1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bHI0v7Hf2kF1tD7

    It only takes about 5 minutes to complete.

    Thanks in advance and a merry Christmas!

    submitted by /u/K_Perreyn
    [link] [comments]

    100 to 105.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 07:18 PM PST

    Been slowly working my way up in levels (102 mage and sk with a 100 bard + mercs). Normally what i do is hit up the 90-95 teek dailies and right before i get the last one for the 95 quest i pop lesson and keep pulling 2-3 at a time until its over. Most days between that and overseer etc thats about all i have time for (On top of that the XP is slowing down).

    When i do have time though i end up just stumped on what to do and where to go for better XP. I tried to do a couple of the daily HAs from the other teek but the ones i tried where a bit of a struggle and ended in failure. What would be some solid suggestions to grind XP with mediocre boxing skills and a less than optimal group? Should i try more HAs?

    Just tired of having spare time to grind and ending up wasting it. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/mkvaladez
    [link] [comments]

    Best Heroic to farm plat and twink gear?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 12:26 PM PST

    I am planning to move back to Live for the first time in a few years, and have a free heroic upgrade. I'll be starting absolutely fresh so I was wondering what heroic upgrade would be best to do some farming for spell plat and low-level twink gear on?

    I don't intend to play the heroic much outside of farming so it doesn't need to be fantastic at anything except farming solo/molo.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/VooDeauYT
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player looking for tips

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 09:34 AM PST

    So, I played years ago and had a few toons that I've been working on and I normally 2 or 3 box. I play with a friend who also boxes, and we normally power level each other and we're in a pretty solid place, but I'm at a bit of a loss as to where to go now. I've looked at guides and things, but I prefer a little discussion where I can ask questions and talk to someone who isn't referencing things from 8 years ago since I'm assuming things have changed since then.

    In any case, this is what we're working with : my toons are as follows : 86 Cleric, 78 Enchanter, 75 Paladin, 75 Monk, 75 Necro, 75 Bard, 75 Shaman. My friend's toons are 81 Druid, 77 Magician, 75 Enchanter, 75 Warrior, 75 Berserker.

    So normally we would just buff and power level and just let our DS do most of the damage and level us up to all be around 75. We debated doing heroic quests, or epics, but I have never done them before, and my friend thinks they're too high level with the group we're running.

    Suggestions on where to head now? Focus on leveling? Focus on building AAs? Focus on gear?

    In addition to this, I'm also curious as to how to properly play a bard. I created mine as a buff / support toon but I never really figured out macros and stuff so I'm sort of a newb when it comes to playing as I sort of just created toons, had them power leveled and now I'm sorta just... stuck?

    When it comes to my enchanter, I never really used charms or pets, as I would normally use my enchanter just for mind buffs for the druid and magician. The enchanter was primarily made for mind buffs for the other characters and it's become more of a backseat toon for me. I buff with mind buffs and runes, sometimes haste and stuff on the melee toons, then camp it and run my necromancer instead.

    Anyway, thanks for your patience and understanding. I'm sorry, I'm sure it's been answered a hundred different ways a million different times, but sometimes the lore and the acronyms are a bit overwhelming and I always feel a bit lost. So if anyone wouldn't mind helping out a newb with some tips, I'd be extremely grateful. Thanks in advance, and please let me know if there's any questions or anything you have that I might need to clarify or give some more info on to help you help me.

    submitted by /u/Sugarpotpie
    [link] [comments]

    TLP poison-making in 2020

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 08:32 AM PST

    So I'm currently playing a Rogue on Rizlona which is now up to Velious. I'm trying to wrap my head around what actually is in-game for poison-making, when it becomes useful raid-wise, or what exactly happens during these "revamps" I hear about that and if they're even applicable to TLP? Is it just new recipes? I'm currently at 255 skill working on my GMAS. I would greatly appreciate any up-to-date information that someone could point me towards :)

    submitted by /u/ruenaros2020
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment