• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 3, 2020

    Everquest Old Everquest player reminiscing... Can someone give me a short and dirty state of the game as of today?

    Everquest Old Everquest player reminiscing... Can someone give me a short and dirty state of the game as of today?


    Old Everquest player reminiscing... Can someone give me a short and dirty state of the game as of today?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:52 AM PST

    Played for many years on Terris-Thule.

    I miss it, but it had died off so much, and I thought the game was officially dead. Is it now?

    Looking at the games now and thinking, wow, with VR support through Oculus this could be so badass.

    submitted by /u/DiZeez
    [link] [comments]

    What is a good parser?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 02:55 PM PST

    I mostly solo and three box, occasionally get a group but haven't used a parser in over ten years. That machine is long gone and it would probably be rather dated by now. Looking for a good parser, reasonably easy to use and accurate. Any suggestions?

    And what are some features I should look for.

    submitted by /u/atlas_nodded_off
    [link] [comments]

    Source for lists of items and general prices?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 01:18 PM PST

    Back in the day, I remember there were a handful of sites (like Allakhazam) that were resources to look up items, get an idea of pricing, etc. And this was back when things were being collated from EC Tunnel shouting.

    Is there anything out there now that could help give someone an idea of items, what general resale pricing is, etc? I did some googling of item names and found the same websites from 15 years ago as the only ones coming up, many of them hadn't been updated in almost as long.

    submitted by /u/Hestiansun
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player questions.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 12:57 PM PST

    Ok so a few questions. Im thinking about returning but not sure if I should pay or play for free

    What are TLP servers?

    What are P99 servers?

    Is the test server free. What is the test server exactly. How do i access it.

    Last time I played was maybe 15 years ago. I do want to play but with my work schedule I'm not sure it would be worth it to actually pay. I mean i was never much of a raid person. I just generally had fun grouping or soloing and exploring Norath.

    submitted by /u/Difficult-Ad-87
    [link] [comments]

    Login failed?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:49 AM PST

    Just checking if anyone else has trouble logging into their accounts via website earlier around 11am EST 12/3/2020.

    Reset password still couldn't login.

    submitted by /u/Koolmidx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment