• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 12, 2021

    Everquest I’m diving back in (noob)

    Everquest I’m diving back in (noob)


    I’m diving back in (noob)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:06 AM PST

    I played this game as a kid (literally just 4 years old on my dads account lol) but it was fun having him show me what to do. Obviously, I didn't play it much. He had raids and shit to do.

    I've tried to get into it on and off for years, always just got overwhelmed and quit. The highest I got was 22 with a shadow knight.

    Well I decided a few days ago I'd give it a real solid try, so I dove in head first last night and made a high elf wizard, I'm looooooooving it. I'm only level four, still in the tutorial zone, but I'm taking things slow reading the quest logs and working my way through it. So far, I'm not lost at all. I've done almost all of the tutorials even the optional ones, saw a lot of players running around (some multi boxing of course) but a majority was just solo players with a merc like myself. I gotta say, it's cool as hell.

    A cool feature that's not really groundbreaking but just cool to me is that when your in first person using your weapon you can see your players arms and weapons when they swing??? I thought that was so cool, especially since a lot of new games like wow don't even have that.

    Anyways, just stopping in to say that I'm loving it. I'm on (I'm going to misspell it) fiore or whatever so if there's a discord or something that'd be cool :)

    Thinking about busting out the old CRT I have to really get immersed

    submitted by /u/xzchshwx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment