• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 5, 2021

    Everquest Leveling 1-115

    Everquest Leveling 1-115


    Leveling 1-115

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:18 AM PST

    Looking for any advice anyone is willing to give. It's myself and my partner duoing from 1 to 115. We will not be using heroic chars or anything like that.

    So far the group is sk/shm/wiz/enc - thinking about adding zerker + cleric

    We have done 1-55 in a few days but i'm drawing a blank on what level to stop/farm gear/do HA's etc and what zones I can really utilize with mercs to get as high as possible.

    We aren't 'racing' or anything, don't get me wrong. We are just looking for suggestions for fun etc, we plan to do each expansions achievements etc.

    submitted by /u/InternalResource9051
    [link] [comments]

    Wurmslayer - How to get Azdalin to spawn.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 09:43 PM PST

    Hey All, I've returned to EQ after 20 years and doing the wurmy for Nostalgia. I cant seem to get Azdalin to spawn after nearly a week off on/off camping. Any tips or better guidance other than destroy everything southwest of the giants fort in BW?

    submitted by /u/Shenanigans0011
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to transfer a UI from my old PC to a new PC?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 03:06 AM PST

    My old PC has my ideal layout. Being able to simply transfer it to my new PC would save a ton of time. Can I send the UI and filters; maybe using a thumb drive?

    Also, can I transfer the friends/ignore list as well? Of course I can just retype the lists, but it would save a lot of time.

    EDIT: Thanks for the great replies!

    submitted by /u/Earthicus
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for help with Strategies for killing Tunare on progression.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 10:14 PM PST

    I heard there is a way to essentially skip clearing the trash in the zone before killing Tunare (not just ae'ing as it all comes in). Similar to pulling CT and not fighting the trash. As far as I know it's not an exploit just a way of clearing aggro and not dealing with the trash. Has any one done this?

    submitted by /u/Pompousasfuck
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment