• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 6, 2021

    Everquest While cleaning up old store boxes

    Everquest While cleaning up old store boxes


    While cleaning up old store boxes

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 12:01 PM PST

    The Ghoul, with the correct texture on his leg.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 10:04 AM PST

    3 box team comp question

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 04:05 PM PST

    I plan on 3 boxing with 3 mercs. I will not use programs, just have 3 windows open and click between them. My accounts are as follows:

    Account 1: 85 War, 80 SK

    Account 2: 83 Shaman, 80 Mag

    Account 3 : 85 Bard

    Account 4: 74 druid

    I was probably not going to use the druid other than as a port bot, but I wouldn't be totally against it.

    War/Sham/Bard with 2 melee mercs and 1 cleric merc. It would be a melee buzzsaw. But Warriors can't heal themselves, and all their discs and AA abilties looked more complicated than I thought they'd be.

    I could also just do SK/Sham/Bard, but I think SK and Sham are semi-busy boxes, but it would be good too.

    Finally is SK/Mag/Bard. It seems Mag and Bard are both very easy to box, SK are able to heal themselves well. This would give SK great damage shield, a mage pet offtank, CoTH, sounds fun, but would I be able to do it with no PC healers?

    submitted by /u/Jerok88
    [link] [comments]

    Advice For New Player?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 02:12 PM PST

    Hey guys,

    I've always had a huge curiosity in EQ, I'm in my early 20's and WoW was the first MMO I got my hands on and got into seriously. Where should I start? Live servers? If so, what server is best and the easiest to find a guild for raiding/dungeons. Also, should I level a heroic character or start from scratch! So many questions so I hope someone can give me some solid answers even tho I'm sure this has been asked 1000's of times before. maybe someone could even answer the end all question of is it worth it for a new player to try to get into EQ.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/mariow21345
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment