• Breaking News

    Monday, January 4, 2021

    Everquest A Long Shot! Looking for lost friend - Karana Server

    Everquest A Long Shot! Looking for lost friend - Karana Server


    A Long Shot! Looking for lost friend - Karana Server

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:37 PM PST

    I was playing this week, and going through some of the old zones remembering my adventures..It made me think of that 1 person who made EQ for me EQ.. So I am a old Karana Server Player- tossing out a chance and hopes with connecting with an old friend that was very close to me in game. We lost contact over the years so maybe I thought throwing this out here in Reddit, her character name was Octaviaa a Dark Elf Necro, we meet doing some cougar hunting in front of Tower of Frozen Shadow during the Velious era!

    submitted by /u/JJNevermore
    [link] [comments]

    Single player Everquest?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 01:18 PM PST

    Can the game, or its sequel, be played without interacting to anyone? I like the lore, characters, and design of the game, but I'm not big on the "multiplayer" part of "MMO".

    I tried to get into Everquest a few years ago but I couldn't figure it out. I assume that was because I avoided interacting with anyone.

    submitted by /u/Gallantpride
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment