• Breaking News

    Friday, January 8, 2021

    Everquest New to Everquest and am loving it! I just have a couple questions.

    Everquest New to Everquest and am loving it! I just have a couple questions.


    New to Everquest and am loving it! I just have a couple questions.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:53 PM PST

    Hey there! I'm only level 10 so far and am currently doing the council of 6 quests in Crescent Reach and have been having a great time.

    I'm currently free to play and playing on the Vox server. I'm considering starting a subscription but should I start a new character on a more populated server if I do subscribe?

    OH! I just remembered another question. Is this game still getting updated with expansions and stuff? Or are they focused on EQ2? I tried EQ2 and didn't like it.

    Also is this subreddit where the community talks about the game mainly or is there a discord/official forum?

    submitted by /u/JohnTheRockCena
    [link] [comments]

    Aradune for the long haul or just go to regular servers ??

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 04:28 AM PST

    I'm thinking of joining a Medium pop server. Besides Vox that is new, what other server is great for new players that is not high on population?? Or just go to Aradune?

    submitted by /u/Firm_Understanding10
    [link] [comments]

    Level 18 SK wanting a new weapon.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 04:15 AM PST

    Title. Returning player after years and years. Having fun, but looking to replace my Greatstaff of the Dark Apprentice (10/24 2HB). Any cool weapons i should be working toward next?

    submitted by /u/majorpsych1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment