• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 7, 2021

    Everquest Check Out My Everquest Collection

    Everquest Check Out My Everquest Collection


    Check Out My Everquest Collection

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:07 PM PST

    Got my Baron Yosig's Skeleton today, very fun quest chain.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:07 AM PST

    In 2004/2005, I was a little fat kid with no “IRL” friends in junior high so I spent a lot of time playing Everquest Online Adventures for the PlayStation 2. I grew out of it and made high school worthwhile but EQ was always there for me no matter what and I loved it so much I did a poem lol

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:40 PM PST

    Looking for an old friend...for a friend *Bristlebane*

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 11:24 AM PST

    Hello, I'm looking for someone, a froglok paladin by the name of Quuq, surname Wtfuuq.. lol. He was in the guild Reckless Ascension. He also played a cleric, which the name of is forgotten unfortunately. I have a friend who has lost a lot recently, she always asks of this player and reminisces. I'd love to reconnect them. If you could let him know she's looking for him it would be appreciated. Stay safe everyone

    submitted by /u/Accomplished_Lunch88
    [link] [comments]

    Slow load times lately

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:55 PM PST

    Has anyone else been experiencing extremely slow load times lately? Everything from logging in, character selection, and loading into zones has taken minutes when it normally takes seconds. It feels like 1999 again... I've done a bunch of troubleshooting to rule out by network and PC. This is the only app that responds this way.

    submitted by /u/frank_grimes_jr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment