• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 25, 2021

    Everquest Academic Research Survey (MMORPG, MOBA, and/or BR Players 18+)

    Everquest Academic Research Survey (MMORPG, MOBA, and/or BR Players 18+)


    Academic Research Survey (MMORPG, MOBA, and/or BR Players 18+)

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 12:06 PM PST

    Hello everyone,

    I am a graduate student working to receive my Master's at Purdue University. For my thesis, I am studying traditionally negative behaviors and attitudes of online video game users across popular video game genres such as MMORPGs

    Having talked with the moderators on this subreddit, I wanted to post the link to my survey here. If you have the time to take it (15-30 minutes depending on the different genres played), it would be greatly appreciated.

    Please note, the survey itself is 100% anonymous and none of your answers will be shared with anyone, nor will they be traceable in any capacity. Also, there are some questions that some may consider sensitive in nature. For this reason, it is recommended that individuals take this survey in their own privacy.

    If you have any questions regarding the survey or its contents, please feel free to reach out and I will do my best to answer any questions.

    Finally, as this survey is important to me receiving my Master's degree, I ask that you kindly not share the contents of the survey with others prior to those individuals taking it, as that may impact the validity of the data.

    Thank you so much in advance for helping me out!

    https://purdue.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cRSAXeUdjIat3H7

    submitted by /u/8Bit_Brawler
    [link] [comments]

    The Erudites, Necromancy and The Rise and Fall of Miragul (2nd Story of the 1999 Players Guide)

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 03:23 AM PST

    Considering returning. If I play on the progression server is it relatively easy to find leveling groups along the way?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 04:57 PM PST

    Easiest MeleeBox

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 06:18 PM PST

    Hi All

    I am recently back playing EQ and have dipped my feet in to boxing.

    I am going to set up a new three box team with a melee or some or tank of some kind. I was hoping to find one that is relitively low maintenance that does not need too much attention as I am pretty terrible at boxing!

    In case it matters, the team will definitely have a druid and some other caster / support character (enchanter or bard maybe?) and I already have a SK, so I do not want to create another.

    I was thinking a Warrior but have no clue.

    Does anyone have any thoughts???

    submitted by /u/chrisisnice
    [link] [comments]

    How to add label to group window?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 07:56 PM PST

    I want to add "F2", "F3" etc text label in front of each group member in the group window. This is to help me quickly visualize group member hot keys.

    15 years ago when I had it, I might have simply added my own tags in the EQUI_GroupWindow.xml file. I am tinkering with this file now and can't figure it out. Does anyone know how?

    submitted by /u/iMaJia3000
    [link] [comments]

    I'm coming home, EQ!

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 03:11 PM PST

    Coming back to EQ and coming to the progression server Aradune. Starting off as an Iksar Beastlord since its on Luclin from my understanding. Anyone wanna give me some tips or advice? It's been a while since I last played and all the information I have is mostly valid for HoT and up.

    submitted by /u/msmithjr1993
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment